Have a knack for writing?
Here’s a blogging opportunity for you!
Submit your content to Big Classes and get paid once the content is reviewed and published with us.Full-time bloggers are also welcome. This is an opportunity to not just earn additional income for your write-ups, but also to see your content get published in a renowned website that gets more than 10K visitors on a daily basis.
Here are a few guidelines regarding the blog submissions:
- Each write-ups should have a minimal word count of 500 characters
- The subject of write-up should be relevant to one / many of the professional course trainings at Big Classes
- The write-up can cover various topics like insights, trends, case studies and discussions on the professional certification domains like Project Management, IT Service Management, IT Security Management, Finance Management, and Quality Management. The topics can also be from SAP, CISCO, Microsoft® Certifications, Big Data and more.
- The article should be well-researched and not vague on the facts provided in the blog.
- The content should be engaging, in-a-flow and formatted
- No subject submitted to Big Clases should be a plagiarised version of an existing write-up.
To submit your entries just send your write-ups to email@example.com