ASP .Net Online Training
24/7 Digital Library Access
930 Total Learners
Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Recorded Video Online Training
Learn at your own convenience
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Email & Forum support for 365 days
Priority Certification support
Multi Instructor sessions
Learn ASP.Net Online training
What is ASP.Net Online Training
ASP.NET Course is a Web application framework which is designed for development of web to produce dynamic Web pages and it is the successor to Microsoft’s Active Server Pages (ASP) technology.
ASP .NET online training teaches acute programmers to code ASP.NET language using any supported .NET language.
ASP.NET training aims for performance benefits over other script-based technologies (including classic ASP) by compiling the server-side code to one or other DLL files on the Web server ASP.NET training simplifies developers’ transition from Windows application development to Web development by offering the ability to build pages composed of controls similar to a Windows user interface.
ASP.NET encourages the programmer to develop applications using an event-driven GUI model, rather than in conventional Web-scripting environments like ASP and PHP.
Who Can Learn
- Students / IT Newbie’s aspiring to become a programming expert.
- Basic concepts of programming, and knowledge of HTML. Even better of you know CSS.
ASP.Net Course Curriculum
Duration: 30 Hours
- ASP.Net Programming Server Controls
- Validation Controls
- Data Binding
- ASP.Net with ADO.Net
- ASP.Net XML and Search Tools
- Exceptional Handling, Managing State and Security Web Application
- Session Tracking
- Web Services
- Web Sites Development using ASP.NET
- Windows Applications Development using C#
- Over 6+ years of extensive IT work experience in software analysis, design, development, coding, process control and windows applications.
- Hands-on experience .Net 3.5/4.0, Web Applications, Window Forms, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML,DHTML, XML, SSRS, CSS,SDLC using Waterfall, SCRUM and AGILE methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience in Object Oriented Programming with Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Working as a team lead in a reputed MNC.