SharePoint Online Training
Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Recorded Video Training
Learn at your own convenience
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Email & Forum support for 365 days
Priority Certification support
Multi Instructor sessions
Learn SharePoint Online Training
What is SharePoint Online Training
SharePoint online training is to let the readers know how Innovations from Microsoft are always high in delivering for the clients. Share Point is one among them that collaborates as a successor of Share Point through its set of rich features integrated.
SharePoint training deals with all integrated features that are very much collaborative while working in a group in a new and effective way. SharePoint aimed for developing corporate portals and has greater ability to integrate with the other systems.
There is a huge growing out there for Microsoft SharePoint Online Training with the release of MS Share Point ; it acquired 53% of the intranet portal space which indeed became as a platform for Business development and social media collaboration. If you think you mastered ASP.NET then SharePoint Training would be a niche considering yourself ‘A Creative Management Business Flair’.
The 2010 versions are SharePoint Foundation 2010, free, and SharePoint Server (Enterprise version) which is a paid version. Get trained on Share Point 2010 offered by many institutes through classroom and online with your comfort of learning, and get the real world examples of Share Point projects.
Take up the roles as Sharepoint Developer, Designer and Administrator, OR become a Share Point Consultant.
Who can learn?
- Students / IT Newbie’s aspiring to become a programming expert.
- Basic concepts of programming, and knowledge of HTML. Even better of you know CSS.
SharePoint Course Curriculum
Duration: 30 Hours
- This course covers 4 modules
- Using SharePoint as an end user
- Designing sites as Designer
- Developing applications as SharePoint developer
- Administering sites as an administrator
- Introduction to SharePoint
- Introduction to Windows SharePoint Server
- Introduction to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
- Other Key SharePoint Development Areas
- WSS Basics
- Content Types and Sites Columns
- Templates and Features
- SharePoint Site Collection Overview
- Creating a Site and Sub Site
- Managing and Using Site Templates
- Managing Site Security
- Understanding Web Part Pages
- Creating Pages
- Understanding Web Parts
- Adding Web Parts to a Page
- What are Lists?
- Creating Lists
- Creating and Using Site Columns
- Customizing List Views
- Understanding List Security
- What are Libraries?
- Office Integration Features
- Creating Libraries
- Enabling Check-In/Check-Out
- Enabling Notifications
- Information Management Policies
- Navigation Settings
- Customizing Navigation
- Performing Simple and Advanced Searches
- Using Keywords and Best Bets
- Managing Alerts
- Using My Sites
- Using My Links
- InfoPath Services
- Reporting and Dashboards
- Excel Services
- Business Data Catalog
- Single Sign on Service
- SharePoint Search
- Web Part Framework Basics
- Creating Web Parts
- Connectible Web Parts.
- Debugging and Deploying Web Parts
- Workflow Basics
- Workflow Object Model
- No code Workflow
- Workflows with SharePoint Designer
- Workflows with VS 2005
- Deploying Workflows using Features
- SharePoint Object Model
- Event Handlers
- SharePoint Web Services
- Application Integration
- Understanding Business Process Automation
- Using Task Lists
- Understanding the Workflow Designer
- Defining Steps Using Conditions and Actions
- Using Lookups and Dynamic Routing
- Creating Forms and Using Variables
- Extending SharePoint Designer with Custom Activities
- Modifying List Forms Using SharePoint Designer
- Creating InfoPaths Forms
- Using Form Libraries and Data Connection Libraries
- Using InfoPath Forms in Office 2007
- Creating Sequential Workflows
- Creating State Machine Workflows
- Configuring the BDC
- Connecting to External Databases
- Connecting to Web Services
- Using the BDC Web Parts
- Configuring Excel Services
- Using the Calculation Engine
- Using the Excel Web Parts
- Key Performance Indicators
- Report Center
- Search Center Lite
- Search Center with Tabs
- Search Web Parts
- Search Scopes
- Usage Reporting and Keyword Optimization
- Deploying Features
- Using STSADM
- Common Tasks
- Managing Site Quotas
- Modes of Development: Configuration, Customization and Solution Development
- Site Collections and Sites
- Creating and Customizing Lists and Libraries
- Using Web Part Pages
- Types of Features
- Feature Scopes
- Feature Activation, Dependencies, and Stapling
- Feature Receivers
- Style Basics
- Associating Styles with Pages
- Using and Creating Themes
- .NET Master Page Basics
- Master Pages in SharePoint
- Creating a Custom Master Page
- User Controls
- Web Parts
- Delegate Controls
- Manipulating Lists and List Items Programmatically
- Lists and Cross-site queries
- Custom Field Types
- Our trainers are highly experienced and skilled.
- All our Sharepoint trainers are employed with top level IT companies.
- All our Sharepoint trainers are Microsoft certified professionals.
- Our trainers have 5+ years’ experience in sharepoint with through knowledge on sharepoint 2008 and sharepoint 2010.
- Many of our Sharepoint online trainers are working on the relevant platform and have 3+ years of real time experience on sharepoint 2010.
- Sharepoint Online Training techniques of us are specially designed for the global learners and are globally proven.
- Our trainers are excellent Online Training experts
- Our Trainers aims at quality teaching, which earned them multitudes of learners and also trains in corporate companies.