Tableau Online Training
24/7 Digital Library Access
3256 Total Learners
Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Recorded Video Online Training
Learn at your own convenience
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Email & Forum support for 365 days
Priority Certification support
Multi Instructor sessions
Who Can Learn
- 1 among top 5 MNC’s are using Tableau Desktop.
- Unlimited and variety of visual dashboard creating, publishing and sharing feature enabling Big Data insights within a snap.
- General Salary Ranges from : (6-7) Lacs for mini 3 years experience.
- Business does not required to depend on coding and scripting professionals, a layman can create a data analytics with clear & concise insights.
- 5000+ jobs are posted in India on various job posting sites.
- 7500+ professionals are needed in USA, Australia and Canada.
- 50+ Indian companies dealing with Big data migrating to Tableau Desktop.
Who should learn Tableau Desktop?
- Professionals working with large data-sets on Excel sheets daily.
- Tableau users who want to learn R Connectivity with Tableau.
- Data scientists and Visual Analysts for making Business strategies in a company.
- Entry-level individuals aspiring to become data scientists.
- Marketing & sales professionals for presenting their data in front of clients, higher authorities and consumers in an artistic and impressive
yet clear manner.
- Higher authorities or Management level personnels of a company who needs insights of data to make strategic decisions.
- Developers migrating to Big Data Technologies.
- BI Administrators.
- Data Analysts.
- DBA’s , Database Developers
- SQL/PLSQL developers
prerequisites for taking Tableau Desktop course
- For Developers ,DBA and Administrators.
- SQL : Writing custom queries to understand the drag functionality of data set building.
- DW concepts like Data mining, RDBMS, Data integration and Data Visualization theories.
- For entry level professionals, Management and Data Analytics
- Clear idea on Business needs.
- Innovative thinking.
- Ability to Handle big data.
- Trainer has more than 10 years of experience in IT industry.
- Having 4+ years of experience in Tableau and Business Intelligence.
Frequently asked questions
- Connecting to data
- Simplifying and sorting your data
- Organizing your data
- Slicing your data by date
- Slicing your data by date
- Showing the relationship between numerical values
- Mapping data geographically
- Viewing specific values
- Customizing your data
- Analyzing data with quick table calculations
- Showing breakdowns of the whole
- Highlighting data with reference lines
- Making your views available
- Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) Operating System.
- Microsoft Server 2008 R2 Database.
- 2 GB memory and 1.5 GB minimum free disk space.
- Different formats of Data sheets like Excel, CSV.
- Data collected from Google -analytics reports
Expert certificate. Big Class Tableau Desktop BI Expert certification has been recognized by Top MNC that are using Tableau BI tools.
- For doing the practicals we will help you to setup an online account on Tableau Desktop and Our Big Classes Team would help you in providing the logins.
- Along with the Tableau Desktop account creation for best practices you need to have lump sum of data on various forms.
- case you come across any doubt, our experts are available to answer over email or phone.
Request a Demo
- For Instructor-led Online
- For Recorded Video
- For Corporate Training
- For Project Support