Tableau Online Training
Rs 12,000/ Rs 5,999/-
Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Recorded Video Training
Learn at your own convenience
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Email & Forum support for 365 days
Priority Certification support
Multi Instructor sessions
About this Course:
BigClasses Tableau Desktop training will introduce you the Tableau Desktop platform and makes you an expert in creating powerful dashboards to share data visualization.
What is Tableau Desktop?
Tableau Desktop’s machine learning helps in identifying the visual image/text patterns given by users quickly and provides the incredible data analytics.
- GoDaddy, Honeywell, Wells Fargo, Allrecipes, Lenovo, Dell, Indiana University, Pepsico, Redmart, Cisco ,Accenture etc. who adopted Tableau Desktop
Analytics since 2010.
- Marketing & Sales Insights, Customer-Relationship analytics, Website and blog analytics kind of any sought of analytics needed to build next
business ROI , Tableau is used extensively.
- It is qualified by the Stores Inc. among top 25 software companies in the world.
What are the career prospects of Tableau Desktop in India?
It is Data ready and Access anywhere world. The need of handling Big data is across the globe. Providing secured, quick, error free and human readable
analytics is the primary need of companies. Tableau Desktop is more of a visual than a basic Business Intelligence or CRM. It is defined based on character
based language dealing with each para, highlighted word, heading etc as single individual concepts. The diachronic process of representing data insights by
identifying each data differently is the magic and unique feature of Tableau Desktop. It is expected to be a game changer with most advanced machine learning
feature upcoming years. It has already taken its benchmark in BI Market competing bigg giants.
A Typical Tableau Expect is categorised as Developer and administrator.
- A Tableau Administrator would have responsibility of handling the Tableau Dashboard Development and Server . Administrative activities like server
- Common Designations: BI Admin, Server Admin, IT Admin, Data Analyst, BI Analyst
- General Salary Ranges from : (6-7) Lacs for mini 3 years experience
- A Tableau Developer would have responsibility of designing and developing the Tableau Architecture and complex Tableau modules for implementation
& delivery of software as per the business use case.
- Common Designations: Tableau Developer, Lead and Architects.
- General Salary Ranges from: ( 6-9) lacs for mini 3 years experience.
What are the Tableau Desktop Course Objectives?
Using Tableau Desktop, one can create variety of visualizations on data Like Highlight Tables. Maps, Tree and Heat Maps, Pie and Bar charts, Dual Axis and
Combo Charts. Tableau Desktop Data Visualization applied on data can perform basic calculations of arithmetic, aggregations and ratios, date math, quick
table join and de join and many more for making different insights on the data.
Why should I learn Tableau Desktop ?
- 1 among top 5 MNC’s are using Tableau Desktop
- Unlimited and variety of visual dashboard creating, publishing and sharing feature enabling Big Data insights within a snap.
- General Salary Ranges from : (6-7) Lacs for mini 3 years experience
- Business does not required to depend on coding and scripting professionals, a layman can create a data analytics with clear & concise insights
- 5000+ jobs are posted in India on various job posting sites.
- 7500+ professionals are needed in USA, Australia and Canada.
- 50+ Indian companies dealing with Big data migrating to Tableau Desktop.
Who should learn Tableau Desktop?
- Professionals working with large data-sets on Excel sheets daily.
- Tableau users who want to learn R Connectivity with Tableau.
- Data scientists and Visual Analysts for making Business strategies in a company.
- Entry-level individuals aspiring to become data scientists.
- Marketing & sales professionals for presenting their data in front of clients, higher authorities and consumers in an artistic and impressive
yet clear manner.
- Higher authorities or Management level personnels of a company who needs insights of data to make strategic decisions.
- Developers migrating to Big Data Technologies.
- BI Administrators.
- Data Analysts.
- DBA’s , Database Developers
- SQL/PLSQL developers
prerequisites for taking Tableau Desktop course
- For Developers ,DBA and Administrators
- SQL : Writing custom queries to understand the drag functionality of data set building.
- DW concepts like Data mining, RDBMS, Data integration and Data Visualization theories.
- For entry level professionals, Management and Data Analytics
- Clear idea on Business needs.
- Innovative thinking
- Ability to Handle big data.
Tableau Course Curriculum
30 Hours of work sessions includes Project on concepts, Assignments, Live Case Studies, Real-time Working Scenarios, Genuine faqs & Generalized worked-out answers.
Duration: 35-40 Hours
- Tableau desktop role in the tableau product line
- Application terminology
- View terminology
- Data terminology
- Visual cues for fields
- Working with metadata
- Working with connections
- Live Connection
- Extract Connection
- Refresh & Converting live connection to Extract Connection Refresh & Converting Extract connection to Live Connection
- Establishing connections with other databases MS Access, Oracle, Sql Server
- Individual axis
- Blended axis
- Dual axis
- Combinational Charts
- Working with Mark Card (Color, Size, label) with sceneries
- Default properties of Dimensions and measures
- Discrete and Continuous
- Conversion of Dimension to measures and vice versa
- Working with Data types
- Communicating sheets with Action filters
- Redirecting to other Statics URL, Dynamic URL, Folders with Action URL
- Action Highlight
- Data source Level Filters
- Worksheet level Filters
- Appling filters at worksheet level (Header, Bar, Mark card)
- Working with Filter shelf with examples (General, wildcard, Condition, Top) Quick Filters (Single select, Multiselect, Wild card Select)
- Making filters dependent with Context Filters Applying static, dynamic and calculated Filters
- Sharing Filters
- Creating Symbol maps
- Creating filled maps in different methods
- Creating dual Axis map with examples
- Working with map options
- Working with WMS servers and converting to TMS
- Identifying a particular place latitude and longitude
- Working with Geo Coding
- Working with bar charts, stacked and side by side bars
- Working with line, Area, Circle views and combination charts, pie charts
- Working with Text tables, Highlight tables, Heat Maps, Tree Maps and pie charts
- Working with Scatter Plots, Bins histograms, Box and whisker Plot
- Working with Gantt views, Bullet graphs, Packed Bubbles.
- Working with shapes and marks
- Overview of calculations and trigonometric functions
- Manipulating string, date calculations, window functions.
- Calculations and aggregations
- Dynamic calculations
- Logic statements (grand totals, sub-totals)
- Creating quick table calculations and Table calculations
- Creating parameters and using in customizing calculations
- Trainer has more than 10 years of experience in IT industry.
- Having 4+ years of experience in Tableau and Business Intelligence.
Unless and Otherwise, you work on real-time environment and solve the issues practically, you won’t be expertized in any form of IT Skills. Now-a-days, Corporates are concentrating much on practical scenarios in the interview. Big Clases recognizes this need of interview skill and hence would provide real-time projects to the students. These projects are verified by the subject matter experts.
Title:Tableau integration with other applications.
- The company uses Zoho’s CRM and now wanted to migrate to Tableau Desktop BI.
- How do we integrate Tableau Desktop to Zoho CRM?
Title:Multi-user creation and Data access permissions.
A Multinational company maintaince different user and access permissions at regional, department and executive levels. How can we setup the different user logins and data access in this kind of multi-layered company?
Title:Tableau reports link url with other application.
A supply-chain management in a company maintains different CRM to maintain their logistics and Marketing and sales department who works on Tableau BI wants to share some of the information to Supply-chain department. Some of the data links are needed to be shared. How can we achieve this in Tableau Desktop.
Frequently asked questions
- Connecting to data
- Simplifying and sorting your data
- Organizing your data
- Slicing your data by date
- Slicing your data by date
- Showing the relationship between numerical values
- Mapping data geographically
- Viewing specific values
- Customizing your data
- Analyzing data with quick table calculations
- Showing breakdowns of the whole
- Highlighting data with reference lines
- Making your views available
- Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) Operating System.
- Microsoft Server 2008 R2 Database.
- 2 GB memory and 1.5 GB minimum free disk space.
- Different formats of Data sheets like Excel, CSV.
- Data collected from Google -analytics reports
Tableau Desktop’s Data Visualization will help you to build, publish, connect and share your company’s Big data into attractive insightful data. You can create attractive visuals on the data in the form of Pie charts, bars, Maps etc.
Expert certificate. Big Class Tableau Desktop BI Expert certification has been recognized by Top MNC that are using Tableau BI tools.
- For doing the practicals we will help you to setup an online account on Tableau Desktop and Our Big Classes Team would help you in providing the logins.
- Along with the Tableau Desktop account creation for best practices you need to have lump sum of data on various forms.
- case you come across any doubt, our experts are available to answer over email or phone.