VB .Net Online Training
24/7 Digital Library Access
2712 Total Learners
Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Recorded Video Online Training
Learn at your own convenience
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Email & Forum support for 365 days
Priority Certification support
Multi Instructor sessions
Learn VB .Net Online training
What is VB .Net Online Training
VB .NET training is a high level programming language evolved from the previous DOS version called BASIC. BASIC refers to Beginners’ All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code.
VB .NET training is a fairly easy programming language to learn. The codes look a bit like English Language. Different software companies produced different version of BASIC, such as Microsoft QBASIC, QUICKBASIC, GWBASIC, and IBM BASIC and so on.
Online VB .NET training is a VISUAL and events driven Programming Language. These are the main divergence from the old BASIC.
In BASIC, programming is done in a text-only environment and the program is executed sequentially. In VB .NET 6.0 programming is done in a graphical environment. Because users may click on a certain object randomly, so each object has to be programmed independently to be able to response to those actions (events).
Therefore, a VB .NET Program is formed from many subprograms, each has its own program codes, and each can be executed independently and at the same time each can be linked together in one or the other way.
Who Can Learn
Content Will be Available Soon…
VB .Net Course Curriculum
Duration: 35 Hours
- Basic Introduction of Visual Basic .NET and OOPS
- More on VB.NET Language Constructs
- Working with Classes
- Inheritance in VB.NET
- Exception Handling
- Data Access with ADO .NET
- Managed Code and Unmanaged code
- Memory Management
- OOP Concepts Exception handling
- Operator Overloading
- GUI Application Programming
- Delegates and Event Handling
- Enumerations and Arrays
- Constructors, Destructors, Partial Classes and Static Classes
- Introduction to Inheritance, Visibility Modifiers and Simple Inheritance
- Hiding methods, Method Overriding, Abstract Classes and Methods
- Sealed Classes and Interfaces
- Delegates, Generics
- Exceptions, Debugging, Break points, immediate window, Collections
- Multi-Threading, LINQ
- Manipulating Files and File Streams
- Windows Applications Development using VB
- Web Services Development using ASP.NET
- Case Study and Project
- Over 6+ years of extensive IT work experience in software analysis, design, development, coding, process control and windows applications.
- Hands-on experience .Net 3.5/4.0, Web Applications, Window Forms, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML,DHTML, XML, SSRS, CSS,SDLC using Waterfall, SCRUM and AGILE methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience in Object Oriented Programming with Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Working as a team lead in a reputed MNC.
Request a Demo
- For Instructor-led Online
- For Recorded Video
- For Corporate Training
- For Project Support