DevOps Online Training
24/7 Digital Library Access
1257 Total Learners
Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Recorded Video Online Training
Learn at your own convenience
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Email & Forum support for 365 days
Priority Certification support
Multi Instructor sessions
Learn DevOps Online Training
What is DevOps?
DevOps development practice is the synchronization of Development and System Operations to efficiently develop and deploy software through seamless communication, integration, collaboration, and automation. Automation and Monitoring are the two main criteria of DevOps. it improves business efficiencies by reducing time taken to make system level changes and setting these changes into production that is of high quality.
What is the Importance of DevOps?
Large organizations like Facebook are transitioning to DevOps methodologies to develop synergies by integrating the development and operations teams. Top organizations are leveraging it to optimize their security and performance outputs through better dynamics. between developer and operations teams. There is growing demand for specialists and they are one of the highest paid in the IT industry. Aws certified DevOps engineer salary currently is even as high as $110K
This training will prepare you for the best career path by giving you the necessary skill set to successfully build, monitor, run, measure and optimize the pipelines for IT enterprises. The DevOPs skill set will make you ideally suited for roles in top organizations.
About BigClasses DevOps Training
This course will give you real world project based training on DevOps tools to fully certify you as a DevOps professional. It includes the best principles of AWS Devops course which is the current industry gold standard.
It spans 45 hours of live interactive sessions. Our practical courses help you to master various Operations and Development within an organization to make the lifecycle of an application faster and more predictable for both Developers and Operations team. It is focused on developing job ready DevOps practitioners.
During this training, you will learn the full gamut of best practices from development, testing, and configuration management to continuous deployment, and monitoring throughout the development life cycle of the software. If you are wondering how to learn DevOps, this course will have ample focus on tools based on the Devops course best practices.
Our course modules will train you in communicating, collaborating and automating key processes and systems in a development cycle to develop faster and robust software solutions. By the end of this course, you will gain proficiency in using tools like Jenkins, Dockers, Puppet, Ansible and more.
Resources and Support
Enrolled candidates will have free access to this course content, Email and forum support for 365 days. We also offer you flexible schedules to learn at your convenience.
Requirements for the DevOps Training
While there is no strict skill requirement for taking DevOps Certification Training, Freshers, professionals with IT experience or basic networking and Linux skills would benefit better from the course.
The DevOps software and system requirements include Windows / Mac / Linux, a minimum 4GB RAM, 20 GB HDD Storage and a processor, i3 or above.
The BigClasses DevOps course will equip you to become a certified DevOps professional. By the end of this courses, you will:
- Learn about the DevOps environment.
- Learn how to automate Source Code Management and master Continuous Integration through the GITS and Jenkins tools respectively.
- Master how to build the right Delivery Pipeline and Test Automation using tools like Junit.
- Learn about the correct context of application of Containers vs VMs by understanding the concept of Container creation using tools like Docker.
- Learn the use of Docker tool – commands, networking concepts, file creation, and use-cases.
- Gain proficiency in configuration management, catalog compilation, master-agent architecture, and Infrastructure-as- Code by mastering the Puppet tool.
- Learn using tools like Nagios to set up continuous monitoring.
- Learn how to build the Cook Book, Node Object & Search, Data-bags, Chef environment, Roles, Deploying Nodes in Production with the open source Chef tool.
- Master Ansible – includes Setup, Configuration, Playbooks, 37 Modules, and Command Line usage.
- Learn the fundamental functions of all other DevOps tools like Jenkins, Docker, Genios GIT, Subversion, Junit and Puppet.
- Manage a live Project to successful execution.
- Get access to two additional self-paced courses. Also get access to class recordings, presentations, and work on assignments.
Who Can Learn
- With the exponential growth in roles that require DevOps skills, the course is ideal for Software Testers, IT Developers, Release Engineers, Solutions Architects and Cloud Professionals.
DevOps Course Curriculum
Duration: 30 Hours
- Agile Model
- Release process
- AWS relation with Agile
- Physical Servers Vs Cloud
- IAS,SAS and PAS
- Advantages of Managing servers on cloud
- Supporting Peak usage with Cloud
- DevOps relation with Cloud
- Advantages of Linux over Windows
- Linux distribution
- Understanding RPMs
- Linux commands
- Shell Scripting
- Activities can be automated
- Traditional approach over Automation
- Different tools supporting DevOps
- Managing source code with SCM Tools
- Different between Trunk, Branch and tag
- Branching strategy
- Merging strategy
- Resolving conflicts
- Managing Hooks
- Setting Maven on Linux and Windows
- Running Maven for Build
- Understanding POM.XML
- Understanding Seeting.XML
- Understanding POM Dependencies
- Managing Dependencies
- Different Repositories
- Maven target
- Understand Profiles
- Remote Repositories
- Managing Dependencies with Nexus
- Integrate Maven with Nexus
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Jenkins Setup
- Configuring Distributed Environment
- Managing Plug-in
- Integrate Jenkins with different tools
- Configuring Jenkins
- Creating Jobs with Jenkins
- Scheduling Build Automation
- Deployment Automation with Jenkins
- Application Server
- Understand Application Server
- Understand Clusters
- Introduction to Configuration management tools
- Understand CHEF/Ansible
- Different components of CHEF
- Write Recipe
- Create Cookbook
- Understand knife Utility
- Understand Supermarket
- Understand Test kitchen
- Manage cookbooks at Server
- Managing Cookbooks version
- Understand Client bootstrap process
- User of Containers
- Docker as Container
- Setup Docker
- Create Docker Images
- Running Docker Images
- Docker on Cloud
- ITIL Process
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Understand SLA
- Understand Priorities
Information Will be Available Soon…
Frequently asked questions
Request a Demo
- For Instructor-led Online
- For Recorded Video
- For Corporate Training
- For Project Support