- 44+ hours of self-paced video
- 48 hours of instructor-led training
- Instructor-led online project mentoring sessions
Digital Marketing (Online Marketing, Internet Marketing) has been an ever-growing marketing in the modern world. It has a well-developed structure highly required by the business to succeed and flourish exponentially. It has dominated the traditional marketing platform due to its effective technology features.
30 hours of Online Live Instructor-led Classes. Weekend class:10 sessions of 3 hours each and Weekday classes.
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving Big Data Analytics.
Each class will be followed by practical assignments which can be completed before the next class.
You get lifetime access to the LMS, Class recordings and presentations can be viewed online from the LMS.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We have 24×7 online support team available to help you with any technical queries you may have during the course.
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project. Big Data and Hadoop Expert based on the project.
The SMM Training consists of various Social Media Platforms, Advertisements and Analytical tools implementing and more. You will also be taught on designing creative and engaging posts on different platforms.
- Social Media Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Platform (Page Creation, Post Creation, Ad Creation, Analytics, and more)
- Importance of Hashtags on Twitter and Instagram
- Linking SMM platforms to the website
- Facebook Targeting method
- Facebook Certifications
- Marketing Professionals
- Business Owners
- According to a source, social media spending will increase by 150% by 2020.
- According to research, the social media users will increase us top 3.02 Billion by 2021.
- Instagram will generate accounts with more followers than other social media platforms.
- The average salary of a Social Media Manager is around 82, 000 $ in Singapore.
- Companies hiring Social Media Managers in Singapore are Global Spectrum PICO, Nanyang Technological University, United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB), and more.
Social Media Marketing Course Curriculum
Duration: 45 Hours
- Importance of Social Media
- Introduction to Facebook
- Facebook Account Setup
- Creating & Managing Facebook Page
- Types of Posts & Statistics
- Facebook Events Creation
- Facebook Groups
- Facebook Marketing Strategy(Calendar)
- Facebook Advertising
- What is Facebook Advertising
- Objectives of Facebook Ads
- Types of Promotions with Facebook Advertisement
- Ad sets & Audience
- Advanced Audience Targeting
- Bidding & Budget Settings
- Designing FB ads
- Integrating Facebook Pixel with your website
- Conversion Tracking
- Remarketing Audience
- Remarketing Campaign
- Reports Management
- What is Twitter
- Create a Twitter profile
- Profile Settings
- Twitter graphics design
- Types of Post
- Posting Strategy for Twitter
- Fan Engagement On Twitter
- Twitter Hashtags
- Twitter Marketing for Brand Awareness
- Engagement Metrics & Twitter Analytics
- Twitter Ads
- Selecting Target Audience
- Creating Ads
- Budget & Bid Settings
- Conversion Tracking
- Remarketing Strategy
- Reports Analysis
- What is Video Marketing
- Statistics of Video Marketing
- Creating a YouTube Channel
- Customizing the YouTube Channel
- Create a video marketing strategy
- Youtube Video SEO
- End Screens & Cards
- Creating Playlists
- YouTube Analytics
- Understanding copyrights and spam
- YouTube Creator Studio
- YouTube Tools
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Benefits of LinkedIn Network
- Create a LinkedIn profile
- Optimizing the profile
- Skills and Endorsements
- Recommendations in LinkedIn
- Creating new connections
- Posting content in the profile
- LinkedIn Posts
- LinkedIn Groups
- Finding Jobs in LinkedIn
- Creating a LinkedIn company page
- LinkedIn Company Page Customization
- What is Instagram
- Why Should you use Instagram for Your Business
- Creating an Instagram Account
- Post Designing
- Instagram Stories & its Importance
- Engagement Metrics
- Instagram Ads
- Objectives of Instagram Ads
- 60 seconds on instagram – Instagram video ads
- How to increase Followers on instagram
- Instagram statistics
- Basics of Pinterest
- Basics of Snapchat
- Basics of Quora
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Benefits of Email Marketing
- Email Service providers
- Introduction to Mailchimp
- Introduction to Affiliate Marketing
- Earning Money from Affiliate Marketing
- Types of Affiliate networks
- Getting started as an affiliate
BigClasses’s Social Media Marketing Certification Process:
- Digital BigClasses will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Social Media Marketing training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- Self-paced Training
Social Media Marketing Training Reviews
This is one of the best online training institutes to learn Digital Marketing, and its other components. The training was given in detail and didn’t leave any topics behind. I have learnt so much thanks to Digital BigClasses.
If you want to learn how to promote your business using social media, this is the best institute to learn from. I am 45 y/o, and I didn’t know the importance of Facebook, LinkedIn, and etc. I made my accounts in all, and started talking about the business.
The training promised to give real-insights on the social media marketing, and it did cover everything based on real-time events. I learned so much from the training. Thank you Digital BigClasses.
Excellent course. Every best social media platforms were covered. From analytics, to creating ad campaigns, and etc. Everything was covered.