1. What do you understand by Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is a process of engaging customers and users through the various digital media through websites, social media, email, and etc through any digital devices.
2. What are the categories that define Digital Marketing more clearly?
You can categorize them with inbound and outbound marketing.
3. Why is Digital Marketing preferred over Traditional Marketing?
Digital Marketing uses advanced technology to increase the company’s brand awareness at the least expense. It gives better lead generation. And it also helps in targeting more effective. You can even measure your ad campaigns and etc. It gives out excellent analytics for your website.
4. Is a responsive website and how is it helpful?
A responsive website is a website which is easily adaptable to any screen size such as on the mobile phone, laptop, desktop monitor, and even large TV. It is helpful in Digital Marketing, as we can easily get traffic to our website. People can open the website on their phone instead of the laptop or desktop. We have more mobile users in the world, and creating a mobile-friendly website will give a better impression of your business.
5. What does AMP mean? And what does it do?
It is abbreviated for Accelerated Mobile Pages Project. It was announced in October 2015 by Google. It will help the web pages load quickly on any mobile devices.
6. How can you increase traffic to the website?
You can increase the traffic by building worthy backlinks, creating engaging content on the website, and website blogs. You can also, maintain social media platforms, where you engage your customers with creative content writing. And lastly, you can participate in the Forum where you answer questions related to your business.
7. List some important tools for Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Google Keyword Planner
8. State one limitation of Digital Marketing
It has an intense competition
9. How can stay up to date with Digital Marketing trends?
Digital Marketing blogs, events, webinars, workshops, and websites.
10. How can you make a webpage SEO friendly?
You need to add keywords to the content while maintaining a keyword density. You have to use the same set of keywords in the title of the page, description of the page in a sensible sentence.And use only one H1 tag. You also should update bunches of the keyword in the focus keyword section.