- 44+ hours of self-paced video
- 48 hours of instructor-led training
- Instructor-led online project mentoring sessions
Digital Marketing (Online Marketing, Internet Marketing) has been an ever-growing advanced marketing in the modern world. It has a well-developed structure highly required by the business to succeed and flourish exponentially. It has dominated the traditional marketing platform due to its effective technology features.
30 hours of Online Live Instructor-led Classes. Weekend class:10 sessions of 3 hours each and Weekday classes.
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving Big Data Analytics.
Each class will be followed by practical assignments which can be completed before the next class.
You get lifetime access to the LMS, Class recordings and presentations can be viewed online from the LMS.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We have 24×7 online support team available to help you with any technical queries you may have during the course.
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project. Big Data and Hadoop Expert based on the project.
The CMS Training consists of various concepts of Domain and Hosting, Creating Account, WordPress Dashboard, Installing Themes, Creating Menu and Sub Menu, Creating Pages, Maintaining Web pages with Plugins, Installing Yoast SEO Plug-ins, Creating SEO Strategies with Keywords, and more. You will also be taught on designing a creative and engaging website with different themes and plug-ins. This CMS is easy to learn due to due Drag and Drop features. The websites can easily be created and maintained. It can be learned by anyone with no knowledge of coding. WordPress will be taught only in 20 hours, respectively.
- WordPress Themes
- Creating Pages
- Installing Plug-ins
- Implementing Plug-ins
- Creating Pages
- Adding Menus
- Adding Social Media Icons
- Creating Widgets
- Maintaining Image and Video Gallery
- Adding Buttons
- Creating a Live Website
- Marketing Professionals
- Business Owners
- According to a source, 74.6 million sites depend on WordPress CMS
- According to a research, there are total 29, 000 WordPress plug-ins.
- In the USA, around 22% domains are running on WordPress.
- Top Brands using CMS are MTV News, Sony Music, BBC America, The NewYorker, TechCrunch, and more.
- The most popular and downloaded WordPress Plug-in is the Akismet Plug-in.
- The second most popular and downloaded plug-in is the Yoast SEO Plugin.
WordPress Course Curriculum
Duration: 45 Hours
- Logging into WordPress
- WordPress Dashboard
- What are WordPress plugins?
- Importance of Plugins
- Searching for plugins
- Installing a plugin
- Google XML Sitemaps
- All in one SEO pack
- Contact Form
- Grunion Contact Form
- WP Super Cache
- WP Database Backup
- Short Codes
- Google Maps
BigClasses’s WordPress Training Certification Process:
- Digital BigClasses will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their WordPress training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- Self-paced Training
WordPress Training Reviews
I own a small furniture business. I am a very busy man. I took some coding classes, but it was difficult for me. I heard about Digital BigClasses from my friend, and I joined the online training. I learned how to build a website with the training. I now have my own website.
I am a student, and I wanted to learn about the easiest way to build a website. With the help of this training, I built a website, and I have my own website. I have added teachers and students, and we share our daily tasks and homework. We even ask doubt to our teachers.
If anyone is looking for building a website from scratch without coding, I think they should learn WordPress. It is great, and it has all these amazing themes, and plug-ins. The training was very good. I have learned a lot.
The WordPress training was good. I loved it. The trainer explained about the WordPress, and how many companies are using it. I liked the drag and drop thing. It is easy to make any website.
Request a Demo