Informatica Online Training
24/7 Digital Library Access
2765 Total Learners
Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Recorded Video Online Training
Learn at your own convenience
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Email & Forum support for 365 days
Priority Certification support
Multi Instructor sessions
Learn Informatica Online Training
What is Informatica Online Training?
Learn Informatica Online Training from BigClasses by experienced experts and learn and the fundamental concepts such as Informatica Installation, ETL Data Mining, Informatica Configuration and Administration. It offers ETL products, data mining, data quality, data virtualization, etc. You will analyze and monitor data processing using automated and scalable approach.
About the Informatica
It is the software that performs certain operational functions of the data available in the data system. It cleans, modifies the data based on a set of rules from one system to other systems. It comprises of important features such as integration of data, scheduling data operation, preserving data process and operation. It has various products such as data integration and quality, data virtualization and profiling, and data making and replication. It connects and fetches data from different heterogeneous source and processing of data. It can use in many industries such banking, healthcare, insurance, life science, retail, etc.
It provides real-time integration of data, web services, and Business to Business (B2B). According to Forbes, Informatica is the next Microsoft. The Informatica tool called PowerCenter server was designed to execute tasks which are based on the workflow by workflow managers. All the workflow will be managed by workflow monitor. The job performed by it is designed by a mapping designer created between the source and the target. The mapping is a pictorial representation of the flow of data from the source to target. Also, there is a transformation such as filtering and joining in the PowerCenter.
Why Learn This Course?
- Informatica is the leader in data integration. The total market revenue is expected to grow up to USD/- 4$ Billion by 2020.
- American companies implementing Informatica are HASTINGS, AARP, American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company uses Informatica.
- Indian companies hiring Informatica Developers are Prolifics Corporation Limited, FOCUS Infotech, Larsen Toubro Infotech Ltd, Headstrong Services
Indian Private Ltd and more.
- The national average salary of an Informatica Developer is INR/- 4, 98, 071.
Objectives of Informatica Training
The Informatica training online by Big Classes will help you master the following:
- Master Informatica PowerCenter Architecture
- Implement Data Integration Concepts
- Implement Transformation and types
- Understand function of Workflow
- Monitor PowerCenter Environment
- Maintain PowerCenter Repository
- Configure Informatica Administration Tools
- Use Repository Manager Tool
A brief overview of informatica online training
Get a brief overview of informatica online training from BigClasses. Watch informatica Training Tutorial and further analyse informatica and its value in the IT industries. Understand our training style, tools provided in the training, important subjects covered, and more. Click here to watch the tutorial!
Informatica Course Curriculum
Duration: 30 Hours
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- DW Development Methodologies
- DW Definition
- What is BI?
- Definitions of BI
- Why BI?
- Who needs BI?
- DW Features
- DW vs. OLTP DB
- Data Mart, Staging DB, Operational Data Stores (ODS)
- Top down (Immon) Vs. Bottom Up (Kimball)
- ROLAP, MOLAP and HOLAP
- What is data Model?
- E-R Modeling
- Dimensional Modeling
- Dimension table
- Fact Table
- Types Measures or Facts or Metrics
- What is Schema?
- STAR Schema/ SNOWFLAKE SCHEMA/ GALAXY SCHEMA
- Confirmed Dimension
- Junk Dimension
- Degenerated Dimension
- Types of Fact Tables
- What is ETL process?
- Functions of ETL process
- Transformations Flow
- Why Informatica for ETL process?
- Introduction to Informatica PowerCenter
- Informatica PowerCenter Architecture
- Informatica PowerCenter Tools (Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor)
- Informatica Server Administration Console
- Informatica Integration Service, Informatica Repository Service, Folders, Groups, Users and Roles
- PowerCenter Project Implementation
- How to Create Straight Load mapping (One to One Mapping)
- Concatenating FIRST_NAME and LAST_NAME using the Expression Transformation
- How to filter the data from Flat File using Filter Transformation and Expression
- Fixed width Flat Files
- Delimited Flat Files
- Different Row level Functions
- Populating the Source File Name into the Target Table.
- How to divide the data into multiple target tables using the Router Transformation
- Filter Vs. Router
- How to generate the Target File Name with Timestamp using Expression Transformation
- How to write the data to Target file
- How to generate the Header in Flat file
- How to generate the Footer in Flat file
- Joiner, Sorter and Aggregator Transformation using Flat File and Relation table
- Heterogeneous Joins
- Homogeneous Joins
- Incremental Aggregation
- Usage of Lookup Transformation
- Different Types caches
- Static Vs. Dynamic vs. Persistent
- Usage of Unconnected Lookup Transformation
- Difference between Connected and Unconnected Lookup
- Update Strategy Transformation
- Insert, Update, Delete and Reject at mapping Level
- Update Else Insert at Session Level
- Converting Columns into Rows by using Normalizer Transformation
- Processing Multiple Flat Files into Target using Indirect Method
- Direct Vs. Indirect Method
- Creating the List File
- Converting Rows into Columns using Expression and Aggregator Transformation
- Finding TOP and BOTTOM ranked products by revenue using UNION and RANK Transformation
- Generating Sequence Numbers without using sequence generator Transformation
- Reusable Transformations using Transformation Developer
- Populating the Source First Record into First Target, Second Record into Second Target and Third into Third target Using Sequence Generator Transformation and With Expression (MOD Function) and Router Transformation
- Understanding Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Implementing Slowly Changing Dimension –Type 1
- Implementing Slowly Changing Dimension –Type 2
- Implementing Slowly Changing Dimension –Type 1 Using Dynamic Lookup Cache
- Incremental load using Parameter File—FACT Load
- Historical Load
- Defining mapping Parameters
- Different ways of Creating the Parameter File
- Incremental load Using Mapping variables—FACT Load
- Splitting the target file dynamically based on the Content using Transaction Control Transformation
- Source and Target Based Commit Interval
- User Defined Commit Interval
- Invoking the Stored Procedure Transformation from Informatica PowerCenter
- Connected Vs. Unconnected Stored Procedure
- Drop indexes using Stored Procedure
- Create Indexes using Stored Procedure
- Reading the data from XML File Using XML Source Qualifier Transformation
- Populating Unique Records into one Target and Duplicates into another Target
- Eliminating Duplicate Records from Flat File
- Updating the Target Table which does not have Primary Key
- How to Skip the Header and Footer Record in Source Files
- Sequential/ Parallel Workflow
- Event Wait and Event Raise task
- Email task
- Session failure
- Session Success
- Workflow Failure
- Workflow Success
- Attaching file to email
- Notifying support team with Success Rows, Rejected Rows, Failed Rows
- Assignment task, Decision task, Control Task, Timer Task
- Defining Workflow/Worklet Variables
- Command task
- Scheduling Workflows
- Informatica Scheduler
- Third party Scheduling Tools
- Copying objects
- Import/Export of objects
- Deployment Groups
- Informatica Certified and working Lead Consultant
- 9 years of experience in insurance, Sales and Retails domains
- 4 years of expertise in online and corporate training
- Successfully trained more than 70 batches
- Trained more than 300+ learners of various domains
Certificates for Informatica Training
About Informatica Training Certificate
Trainers at Big Classes will assist you with certificates and its exams after the completion of the course.
Types of Certificates for Informatica Certificates
There is just one module of Informatica certificate.
Exam Details on Informatica Certificate
Exam details for the Informatica exam module are given below.
S.No : 1
Exam Module : ICP Informatica Certified Professionals
Time Duration : 90 minutes
Total Questions : 70
Passing Score : 70%