Python Online Training
24/7 Digital Library Access
1950 Total Learners
Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Recorded Video Online Training
Learn at your own convenience
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Email & Forum support for 365 days
Priority Certification support
Multi Instructor sessions
Learn Python Online Training
What is Python?
Learn Python from BigClasses. Master the professional way of developing an advanced application with industrial standards. Create and build your own application by exploring Python. This Training will help you be an expert in Python Structures, Dynamic Typing, Various Operators–Assignment, Arithmetic, Relational, Logical, and Bitwise Operators, types of functions, OS Modules, CSV, and PDB.
About the Python:
It is a robust, and a high-level programming language. It is built in dynamic semantics, data structures, and advanced typing.It is used in different fields such as web technologies, cloud computing, data mining, etc. You can apply this Python to any dynamic projects and write the program. It will help the programmers build and develop their application rapidly. It has a feature called syntax emphasize readability which will reduce the cost maintenance of the program. Python will help users to re-use the code. Also, its standard libraries are available without charge and can be used for major platforms.
Python is growing extensively due to its increase in productivity. It supports the Object Oriented Programming to develop advanced applications and provides high-level of data structures. Python easy to learn and very powerful scripting language and due to this, it develops strong applications. It is an ideal language for scripting due to its Python’s syntax and dynamic typing. Python known as multipurpose as it can be used to the web, enterprise, 3D CAD, etc. It makes debugging and development faster due to the absence of a compilation steps in the Python Development.
Python is easy to learn and use and is a developer-friendly with the high and advanced level of programming language. It is more expressive than other programming languages. It is an uninterrupted language where the interpreter can execute the code line just by lining it at the time. This makes the debugging faster. It can be used on different platforms as Windows, Linus, Unix, and even Macintosh. You can learn this programming language easily as it an freely available at its website. It is an open source program. Python can imply other languages such as C and C++. These languages can be compiled and used in Python Code. Also, it has a large and broad library which provides an excellent set of modules and functions for developing the application rapidly. It supports Graphical User Interface (GUI) and it can be created using Python.
Why Learn This Course ?
- It is one of the in-demand programming languages in the programming industries.
- Python Programmers will be required in high demand by 2020.
- Top companies using Python are Google, Yahoo, IBM, NASA, Quora, Facebook, etc.
- Indian Companies hiring Python Programmers are HCL Technologies, TEK Systems, Purple Talk, Value Labs, Sagrasoft, GlocalData, etc.
- The national average salary of a Python Programmer is INR/- 5, 00, 000 P.A
Objectives of Python Online Training
The Python training online by Big Classes will help you master the following:
- Understand OOPS, Data Types, Looping Concept.
- Understand the in Libraries.
- Learn about Database Integration, Network Integration, and Python Web Framework Application.
- Implement MapReduce Concepts.
- Understand Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Learn File and Sequencing Operations.
- Write Pig UDF and Hive UDF.
- Learn PCA, RMSE, Log Loss, AUC, and Cross Validation.
- Master Data Analysis.
- Study Data Visualization.
Who Can Learn?
The Python training can be learned by anyone looking forward to building a career in as a Python Programmer. This can be learned from the following professionals.
- Software Programmers/Developers
- Data Scientist
- Data Analysts
- Business Analysts
- ELT Professionals
- BigData Professionals
- Business Intelligence Manager
- BI Managers
- Project Managers
Prerequisites to Learn the Python Online Training:
A person trying to learn this course must have a basic knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming System (OOPS), basic programming languages
Python Course Curriculum
Duration: 30 Hours
- Understanding the Open source
- Understanding Interpreters
- Introduction to Scripting languages
- Evolution of python
- Installation of python
- Creating the first python program.
- Understanding the .py extension.
- How to run the PYTHON PROGRAM
- Using the python command line
- Using IDLE
- Using IDEs
- Using a regular command prompt
- Single Line
- Multi Line
- Doc Strings
- Sequence control
- Decision control
o if(pure if)
- Loop control
o What are lists?
o Mutable lists.
o In operator.
o Traversing a list.
o List operations.
o Converting a list to string.
o Converting a string to list.
o Aliasing in lists.
o Functions in lists.
o Range function
o Various operations
o Mathematical operations
o What is tuples?
o Indexing in tuples.
o Slicing in tuples.Immutable tuples.
o Lists and tuples.
o Functions in tuples.
o Keys and values.
o In operator.
o Looping in dictionaries.
o Lookups in dictionaries.
o Dictionaries and tuples.
o Functions in dictionaries.
o Single key with multiple values
o Dictionaries vs. sets
- Without arguments
- With normal arguments
- With positional arguments
- With named or keyword arguments
- With default arguments
- With variable length arguments
- With dictionary arguments
- Functions returning single and multiple values
- Pass by reference
- Pass by value
- Anonymous functions
- Understanding the docstrings
- Lambda, map, filters
- Understanding the return keyword
- Global scope.
- Local scope
- What are modules?
- Understanding the namespaces
- Various ways of importing.
- Various ways of accessing
- dir () function.
- Installation of a module.
- Properties of a module
- Understanding the virtualenv.
- Packaging a module
- Understanding initfile
- Establishing the relation between the modules and Packages
- Sub packages
- Reading and writing files
- Methods of File Objects
- Executing database queries using python scripts
- File creation in the default and specific locations
- read(),readline() and readlines()
- Files similar schema
- Files different Schema
- Flip KartExample
- Buffering in files.
- OOPS Paradigm
- Differences between Procedural and Object Oriented Programmin
- OOPS Approaches
- OOPS Principles
- Understanding the classes in python.
- Employee class
- Using the class statement
- Creating the objects for classes
- Methods in classes.
- Differences between the methods inside the class and outside the class
- Self keyword
o Problems with multiple inheritances
o Understanding the super method
- Interface and its properties
- Differences between an abstract class and an interface
- Abstract methods
- Abstract classes
- ABC module
- Parameter less
- Differences between the methods and constructors
- What are exceptions?
- Various types of exceptions.
- Exception handling – try,except,else,finally
- Displaying predefined and user defined messages
- Trapping errors.
- Raising exceptions.
- Customized exceptions
- What is database and its purpose?
- Types of databases
- What is a query?
- Working with oracle/MySQL databases.
- How to install MySQL-server and oracle
- How to know what modules to install
- Creation of tables
- Data retrieval
- Other operations
- What are exceptions?
- Connecting the python application with the database
- Running the queries
- Fetching the required amount of data and the complete data
- Loading thedata from the database tables into excel file and text file
- Creating classes
- Concurrent programming
- Creating and starting a thread
- Thread module
- Improving the performance using threading
- join() function
- Ways to implement threads
o Creating threads using our own classes.
o Creating Thread by creating a child to “Thread” class.
o Creating a thread directly without classes
- Several methods of thread class
- Thread Synchronization
- Locking mechanism