Python Online Training
24/7 Digital Library Access
1950 Total Learners
Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Recorded Video Online Training
Learn at your own convenience
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Email & Forum support for 365 days
Priority Certification support
Multi Instructor sessions
Learn Python Online Training
What is Python?
Learn Python from BigClasses. Master the professional way of developing an advanced application with industrial standards. Create and build your own application by exploring Python. This Training will help you be an expert in Python Structures, Dynamic Typing, Various Operators–Assignment, Arithmetic, Relational, Logical, and Bitwise Operators, types of functions, OS Modules, CSV, and PDB.
About the Python:
It is a robust, and a high-level programming language. It is built in dynamic semantics, data structures, and advanced typing.It is used in different fields such as web technologies, cloud computing, data mining, etc. You can apply this Python to any dynamic projects and write the program. It will help the programmers build and develop their application rapidly. It has a feature called syntax emphasize readability which will reduce the cost maintenance of the program. Python will help users to re-use the code. Also, its standard libraries are available without charge and can be used for major platforms.
Python is growing extensively due to its increase in productivity. It supports the Object Oriented Programming to develop advanced applications and provides high-level of data structures. Python easy to learn and very powerful scripting language and due to this, it develops strong applications. It is an ideal language for scripting due to its Python’s syntax and dynamic typing. Python known as multipurpose as it can be used to the web, enterprise, 3D CAD, etc. It makes debugging and development faster due to the absence of a compilation steps in the Python Development.
Python is easy to learn and use and is a developer-friendly with the high and advanced level of programming language. It is more expressive than other programming languages. It is an uninterrupted language where the interpreter can execute the code line just by lining it at the time. This makes the debugging faster. It can be used on different platforms as Windows, Linus, Unix, and even Macintosh. You can learn this programming language easily as it an freely available at its website. It is an open source program. Python can imply other languages such as C and C++. These languages can be compiled and used in Python Code. Also, it has a large and broad library which provides an excellent set of modules and functions for developing the application rapidly. It supports Graphical User Interface (GUI) and it can be created using Python.
Why Learn This Course ?
- It is one of the in-demand programming languages in the programming industries.
- Python Programmers will be required in high demand by 2020.
- Top companies using Python are Google, Yahoo, IBM, NASA, Quora, Facebook, etc.
- Indian Companies hiring Python Programmers are HCL Technologies, TEK Systems, Purple Talk, Value Labs, Sagrasoft, GlocalData, etc.
- The national average salary of a Python Programmer is INR/- 5, 00, 000 P.A
Objectives of Python Online Training
- Understand OOPS, Data Types, Looping Concept.
- Understand the in Libraries.
- Learn about Database Integration, Network Integration, and Python Web Framework Application.
- Implement MapReduce Concepts.
- Understand Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Learn File and Sequencing Operations.
- Write Pig UDF and Hive UDF.
- Learn PCA, RMSE, Log Loss, AUC, and Cross Validation.
- Master Data Analysis.
- Study Data Visualization.
Who Can Learn?
- Software Programmers/Developers
- Data Scientist
- Data Analysts
- Business Analysts
- ELT Professionals
- BigData Professionals
- Business Intelligence Manager
- BI Managers
- Project Managers
Prerequisites to Learn the Python Online Training:
A person trying to learn this course must have a basic knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming System (OOPS), basic programming languages