Watch Informatica Demo Video
- Trainer Information
- Informatica Certified and working Lead Consultant
- 9 years of experience in insurance, Sales and Retails domains
- 4 years of expertise in online and corporate training
- Successfully trained more than 70 batches
- Trained more than 300+ learners of various domains
- Core concepts of Informatica online course:
- Slowly Changing Dimensions (SCD)
- Workflow advanced topics
- Advance admin functions
Informatica Course Curriculum
- Course Duration : 30 Hours
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- DW Definition
- What is BI?Definitions of BI? Why BI?Who needs BI?
- DW Features
- DW vs OLTP DB
- Data Mart, Staging DB, Operational Data Stores (ODS)
- What is data Model?
- E-R Modeling
- Dimensional Modeling
- Dimension table
- Fact Table
- Types Measures or Facts or Metrics
- What is Schema?
- STAR Schema/ SNOWFLAKE SCHEMA/ GALAXY SCHEMA
- Confirmed Dimension,Junk Dimension,Degenerated Dimension
- What is ETL process?
- Functions of ETL process.
- Transformations Flow
- Why Informatica for ETL process?
- Introduction to InformaticaPowerCenter
- Informatica 9.6.1 Latest features
- InformaticaPowerCenter Architecture
- InformaticaPowerCenter Tools (Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor)
- How to Create Straight Load mapping (One To One Mapping)
- Concatenating FIRST_NAME and LAST_NAME using the Expression Transformation
- How to filter the data from Flat File using Filter Transformation and Expression
- Fixed width Flat Files
- Delimited Flat Files
- Populating the Source File Name into the Target Table.
- How to Divide the data into multiple target tables using the Router Transformation
- Filter Vs Router
- How to write the data to Target file
- How to generate the Header in Flat file
- How to generate the Footer in Flat file
- Different Types caches
- Static Vs Dynamic Vs Persistent
- Usage of Unconnected Lookup Transformation
- Difference between Connected and Unconnected Lookup
- Update Strategy Transformation
- Update Else Insert at Session Level
- Converting Columns into Rows by using Normalizer Transformation
- Processing Multiple Flat Files into Target using Indirect Method
- Direct Vs Indirect Method
- Creating the List File
- Converting Rows into Columns using Expression and Aggregator Transformation
- Finding TOP and BOTTOM ranked products by revenue using UNION and RANK Transformation
- Generating Sequence Numbers without using sequence generator Transformation
- Reusable Transformations using Transformation Developer
- Populating the Source First Record into First Target, Second Record into Second Target and Third into Third target Using Sequence Generator Transformation and With Expression (MOD Function) and Router Transformation
- Understanding Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Implementing Slowly Changing Dimension –Type 1
- Implementing Slowly Changing Dimension –Type 2
- Implementing Slowly Changing Dimension –Type 1 Using Dynamic Lookup Cache
- Incremental load using Parameter File—FACT Load
- Historical Load
- Defining mapping Parameters
- Different ways of Creating the Parameter File
- Incremental load Using Mapping variables—FACT Load
- Splitting the target file dynamically based on the Content using Transaction Control Transformation
- Source and Target Based Commit Interval
- User Defined Commit Interval
- Invoking the Stored Procedure Transformation from InformaticaPower Center
- Connected Vs Unconnected Stored Procedure
- Drop indexes using Stored Procedure
- Create Indexes using Stored Procedure
- Reading the data from XML File Using XML Source Qualifier Transformation
- Populating Unique Records into one Target and Duplicates into another Target
- Eliminating Duplicate Records from Flat File
- Updating the Target Table which does not have Primary Key
- Sequential/ Parallel Workflow
- Event Wait and Event Raise task
- Event Wait and Event Raise task
- Session failure
- Session Success
- Workflow Failure
- Workflow Success
- Attaching file to email
- Notifying support team with Success Rows, Rejected Rows, Failed Rows
- Assignment task, Decision task, Control Task, Timer Task
- Defining Workflow/Worklet Variables
- Command task
- Scheduling Workflows
- Informatica Scheduler
- Third party Scheduling Tools
- PMREP INFACMD
- What is use of ETL TESTING?
- Responsibilities of a ETL Tester
- Smoke Testing
- Functional Testing
- System Testing
- ETL Testing Work Flow Process
- How to Prepare the ETL Test Plan
- How to design the Test cases in ETL Testing.
- How to reporting the Bugs in ETL Testing?
- ETL Testing Responsibilities;
- How to detect the bugs through database queries
- ETL Performing Testing & Performing Tuning.
Informatica online training is designed to explain that Informatica is a widely used ETL tool for extracting the source data and loading it into the target after applying the required transformation.
Informatica enables organizations to gain a competitive advantage in today’s global information economy by empowering companies with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives.
Informatica course provides data integration software and services for businesses.
As an Informatica online training expert we offer a comprehensive portfolio of training on a variety of Informatica solutions.
With our expertise in the field of online IT training globally, we provide you Informatica training customized to your needs.
Informatica Job Trends