Watch Informatica Demo Video
- Trainer Information
- Informatica Certified and working Lead Consultant
- 9 years of experience in insurance, Sales and Retails domains
- 4 years of expertise in online and corporate training
- Successfully trained more than 70 batches
- Trained more than 300+ learners of various domains
- Core concepts of Informatica online course:
- Slowly Changing Dimensions (SCD)
- Workflow advanced topics
- Advance admin functions
Informatica Course Curriculum
- Course Duration : 30 Hours
- Data Warehousing Introduction
- Introduction to Informatica and its Architecture
- Client Software Overview
- Source Object Definitions
- Target Object Definitions
- Monitoring Workflows
- Filter Transformation
- Sorter Transformation
- Aggregator Transformation
- Joiner Transformation
- Lookup Transformation
- Target Options
- Update Strategy Transformation
- Parameters and Variables
- Unconnected Lookups
- Heterogeneous Targets
- Reusable Transformations
- Sequence Generator Transformation
- Error Logging
- Workflow Configuration
- Reusable Tasks
- Non-Reusable Tasks
Informatica online training is designed to explain that Informatica is a widely used ETL tool for extracting the source data and loading it into the target after applying the required transformation.
Informatica enables organizations to gain a competitive advantage in today’s global information economy by empowering companies with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives.
Informatica course provides data integration software and services for businesses.
As an Informatica online training expert we offer a comprehensive portfolio of training on a variety of Informatica solutions.
With our expertise in the field of online IT training globally, we provide you Informatica training customized to your needs.
Informatica Job Trends