Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Recorded Video Training
Learn at your own convenience
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Email & Forum support for 365 days
Priority Certification support
Multi Instructor sessions
Learn SAP SuccessFactors Online Training
What is SAP SuccessFactors Online Training
SAP SuccessFactors is an acquired multi-national corporation that works on Software as a Service (SaaS) model. This unit of SAP provides cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) software solutions.Earlier, companies own on-premise solutions but, after the evolution of cloud-based solutions, even, small-scale organizations are looking forward to “one-size-fits-all model.” As SuccessFactors is a Software as a Service model, it offers a model that fits the size of every organization. Well still, there are a lot of questions regarding the reliability of the cloud-based solutions. And the reason which makes it unique out of all the cloud-based solution providers is that they provide a perfect combination of cloud-based solutions with the on-premise solutions.
In the year of 2001, Lars Dalgaard started SuccessFactors as a Business Execution Software solution provider. The company focused on achieving better results for its clients. Within the first decade of the company, it acquired three huge organizations which include Infohrm, YouCalc, and Jobs2Web. In 2011, after the successful acquisition phase of the company, SAP acquired it for $3.4 billion. At the time of its acquisition, SuccessFactors had over 3,500 customers and 15 million subscribers spread in 168 countries and had support in 34 languages.
Reason To Learn SAP SuccessFactors
If you are having any second thoughts on why this course or the reasons to learn it, then you should take a look at the below list of perks and benefits.
- The average salary for Developer begins with $100,555 p.a.
- Even the market share for SAP SuccessFactors is a minimum of 5.1%
- Large-scale organizations are now forward to the cloud-based solutions. These multi-national corporations involve Accenture, NorthgateArinso Inc, Aasonn, and many others.
- Even the career path is bright and full of SAP SuccessFactors jobs
What are the roles and responsibilities of an SAP SuccessFactors professionals?
Below are the given job responsibilities of an SAP SuccessFactors consultant:
- Handling production support for employee recruitment, Employee central, PM/GM, compensation, and on-boarding. The SAP SuccessFactors consultant will also be responsible for the maintenance and configuration of the solutions
- Solving complex issues by interacting with the implementation partners.
- Performing a UAT on every new release.
- Solving the live environment issues present in modules like HR, PM/GM, and compensation.
- Create a streamlined workflow for the solutions.
- Analysis of SF configuration and testing the provided solutions.
- Perform incident fixation, on a quarterly basis, in all the modules.
- Collect the requirements from the shareholders, review them and come up with a functional specification.
- Maintaining and managing the SAP SuccessFactors and internal HR tools of the company.
About The SAP SuccessFactors Training Program
The instructor-led online training module offers you a live interactive training with a certified, professional SAP SuccessFactors consultant. Our courses will focus on the industry-based curriculum.
In recorded video training, you will get the same exposure as in any instructor-led online training but with a few slight differences. This course module offers you the benefit of learning at your own convenience.
There is a third version of this course, which is corporate training. This program is only for the employees of an organization. Corporate training will enhance the skills of a working professional.
Why Opt For Our SAP SuccessFactors Courses?
This program will help you to improve the performance level of an organization. Your job responsibilities will include optimizing the human resources of the organization. Our course will enable you in handling the talent pool of an organization efficiently. The course will also help in understanding and be learning the SAP HR.
The primary objective of the SAP SuccessFactors training course is to understand the in-depth functionality of the course module. The attendees of this course will get to know the designing of the SuccessFactors. Our courses will enable you to enhance the visibility and effectiveness of the human resources in an organization. Other objectives of this course include:
- Brief description of the management of HCM processes with the help of SAP HCM Cloud Software.
- After opting for this course, you will be aware of Talent Management, Performance and goals, Core HR and HR analytics, and LMS modules.
- The course is designed in such a way that you can expand your already existing SAP SuccessFactors module skills quickly.
- The course will train you excellently so that you will be able to start working in the field, after the successful completion of the SAP SuccessFactors program.
- After this training, you will be able to determine the SAP SuccessFactors BizX Methodology.
- You will be able to perform the tasks ranging from the creation of user directory to updating the employee profile.
- You will get to know about the ad-hoc reporting.
- The course enables you to understand the workflow in position management, meta-data framework, and specific configurations.
- Other skills that you will be acquiring would be defining business rules, managing workflows, and granting role-based permissions to the employees of the organization.
Key Features of SAP SuccessFactors Online Training
The key features of our course program are given below:
- In-depth knowledge of course module
- Exposure to live training
- Real-time and practical training approach
- 24/7 support
- Industry-based use cases and scenarios
- Certified SAP SuccessFactors professionals as trainers
- Lifetime access to the recorded videos
- Support of course forums
- Email support
- Free, 24/7 access to course material
- Industry-based syllabus
- SAP SuccessFactors tutorial
Who can learn?
SAP SuccessFactors is in use by numerous multi-national corporations. The certified professional’s salary is higher than any other professionals trained in different technologies. Even the job opportunities are increasing for these certified professionals. Now, coming to who should learn this course.
- The professionals with payroll and recruitment experience will benefit from this course.
- Anyone who is having prior knowledge and experience in the modules of general human resources.
- Any SAP consultant who is looking forward to getting certified.
- The working professionals of SAP HCM modules will also find this course useful.
- Any professional who belongs to non-IT industry and wants to land into IT industry can opt for this course.
- Recently graduated students from MBA, BBA, MCA, M.Sc, B.Tech, B.E can also go for this training program.
- HR graduates and post-graduates will get extra benefits from this course module.
- Analysts who are into reporting can choose this course.
- Anyone who is working in an entry-level software background can also opt for our course.
The course does not require any mandatory prior knowledge. But yes, anyone who is aware of the basic functionality of the LMS concepts and the Learning methodology will get the upper hand.
SAP SuccessFactors Course Curriculum
Duration: 35 Hours
- About Cloud & Sf Architecture
- Sf Methodology
- Sf Terminologies
- Interfaces between SAP & Sf (Extraction programs both Master data and Analytical data)
- Employee Data upload in SuccessFactors
- SuccessFactors Instance (System)
- SuccessFactors Provisioning (Tool)
- Success Factory (Tool)
- SuccessFactors Jam
- Sf Learning & Performance (Tool)
- SuccessFactors partner portal (Tool)
- SuccessFactors Connect (Tool)
- Employee central (Mastery)
- V12 Home Page Activations
- Welcome page Design
- Themes/v12 Home Page and Logo Settings
- My team
- Proxy Management
- Bizx Mobile
- Pick list Management
- Admin tools (old & new)
- Position Management
- Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures
- Foundational and Generic Objects
- Import Foundation Data
- Import and Export Data
- Manage Badges
- Org chart (HTML 5)
- Employee Directory
- Hire & Rehire, Termination & LOA process
- Absence Management
- (Covered entire Employee Master Data Maintenance with workflow requests)
- Time off process and Workflows
- Rules Management
- Manage Time Off Structures
- Time Off calendars
- Benefits Process
- Payroll Process
- Business Rules
- Global Employment
- MDF- Meta data frame work
- Employee Self Service & Manager Self service
- Manage Mass Changes
- Manage Positions
- Manage Workflow Groups
- Manage Workflow Requests
- Monitor Job
- Manage Pending Hires
- Position Management Settings
- Corporate data Models & Succession data models (XML)
- Even Reason Derivations and Workflow Event Derivations (XML)
- Email Templates and Notification Settings
- Enable Mobile Features
- Manage Mobile Users
- Configure Employee Files
- Customize Employee Central
- Manage Business Configuration
- Manage Sequence
- Manage Configuration UI
- Admin Alerts
- User Administration
- Manage Permission Groups
- User Options
- Employee Files Portlet Permissions
- Org Chart Config
- RBP’s & Roles and Authorizations
- Automatic Manager Transfer
- SuccessFactors Bizx Mobile (Mobile technology): Integration and working in Android, IPhone and Black berry along with application process execution
- Data Loads foundational and Transactional
- Company System and Logo Settings
- 2014 Quarter releases
- Goals & Performance Management (Mastery)
- Goal Management Process
- Goal Templates Configuration
- Old and V12 Goal Management Templates
- Import/Export Objective Library
- Import Goals
- Import Goals from other templates
- Objective Transfer
- Documents Transfer
- Goal Execution Settings
- Customization of Goal Templates in XML
- Customization of Goal templates in Success factory
- Performance Management Process
- Configuration of Performance Templates V11 Version & V12 Version
- Route Maps
- Rating Scales
- Form Template Settings
- Route Forms
- Delete Forms
- Modify form Route Map
- Development Plans
- Launch Forms
- Trigger Goals and Performance Email Notifications
- Team Overview
- Get Feedback from others
- Get Feedback from Email
- Stack Ranker
- Standard Reports
- Custom AdhocReports Creation
- Classic and Spot light Reporting
- Analytics 2.0 Overview
- Dash Boards 2.0
- 9+ Year’s experience in SAP HR & SuccessFactors
- Certified in Employee Central & Performance, Compensation
- 7+ Year’s experience in Training
Frequently asked questions
If you want to learn this course on your own then you should opt for the self-paced recorded sessions. This course module will assist you in your own learning process. You will also be able to access the course material.
BigClasses provide SAP SuccessFactors training in two modes. You can either opt for recorded sessions or instructor-led online training. Other than that, we also provide corporate training.
We will provide you the certified SAP SuccessFactors trainers who are having hands-on experience of the industry-based environment.
The average salary trends are given below:
- For Software Architect – $122,000 p.a.
- For SAP Project Manager – $115,000 p.a.
- For SAP Lead – $110,000 p.a.