SAP BW on HANA Online Training
Rs 18,000/ Rs 11,999/-
Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Recorded Video Training
Learn at your own convenience
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Email & Forum support for 365 days
Priority Certification support
Multi Instructor sessions
SAP BW on HANA Online Training
SAP BW on HANA is one the highly demanded technology in the IT industry. This SAP BW on HANA training will cover all the technical and application features. You will learn the important concepts in SAP HANA with BW, development and support, observation and performance, etc. You will be an expert in Data Transfer Process, Data Store Object, BW Data Access, Process and Design Analytics, and more.
About the SAP BW on HANA
SAP BW on HANA is part of SAP with Business Warehousing (BW) and HANA concepts. SAP BW is a complete BI product with data warehousing technology important for SAP. BW supports many databases like Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, and HANA. No other database is required when BW and HANA are used. When SAP BW is optimized with HANA your activities such as Data Store Objects (DSO), Data Transfer Process (DTP), and certain transformation can be done.
It is the next wave of saps in-memory technology that will assist SAP NetWeaver BW to utilize SAP HANA. It will help in enhancing performance, administration, modernized IT, etc by implementing this technology.
Objectives of SAP BW on HANA Training
The SAP BW on HANA training online by Big Classes will help you master the following
- Understand migration and use of SAP BW with SAP HANA
- Overview of HANA modeling
- Master Rule Types Routine
- Implement Data Transfer Process (DTP)
- Implement Data Store Object (DSO)
- Study BW enterprise Data Warehousing
- Overview of HANA modeling
- Learn Analysis Functions
Why Learn This Course?
- SAP BW on HANA will create USD/- 42 $ Billion by 2020.
- Top Indian companies such as Accenture, Tata Consultancy, UBS Business Solutions, Career Soft Solutions, etc are hiring SAP BW on HANA Developers.
- The national average salary of SAP Consultant with SAP HANA INR/- 6, 94, 157 ₹
Who can learn?
Who Should Study the SAP BW on HANA Online Training?
The SAP BW on HANA training can be learned by anyone looking forward to building an f career in SAP as an SAP BW on HANA Developer. This can be learned by the following professionals.
- SAP Developers
- Business Intelligence Consultants
- SAP BW Application Consultants
- Project Managers and Business Objects Professionals
- Data Warehouse Professionals
- SAP Technical and Functional Consultants
- Software Analysts
Prerequisites to Learn the SAP BW on HANA Online Training
- This course can be learned by anyone with basic knowledge of data warehousing concepts.
- A person with excellent business knowledge on various application areas can also take this course.
- A person with experience in ABAP language will be an advantage.
SAP BW on HANA Course Curriculum
Duration: 35 Hours
- SAP BW Overview.
- The source of data for BW system
- Data flow in BI system
- SAP HANA Overview
- Exploring In-Memory analytics
- BW Powered by HANA
- Engines in SAP HANA
- LSA Layer An BW EDW with LSA is perceived as highly valuable but
- LSA++ Layer
- Open ODS layer
- EDW Data Propagation Layer in the LSA++
- Architected Data Mart Layer in the LSA++
- Virtual Data Mart Layer
- Creation of Schemas, Catalogs, tables using SQL Script and HANA Gui.
- Loading of data via SQL script and Flat Files
- Creation of Packages
- Creation of Attribute Views, Analytical View & calculation Views.
- Assigning full privileges to Users.
- Creation of BW projects.
- HANA optimised DSO
- HANA optimised Infocube
- Composite provider
- Open ODS
- InfoSets and HANA
- MultiProvider and HANA
- Advanced DSO
- New features in SAP BW 7.4
- Transient provider
- Virtual provider
- The trainer has over 9 years of experience into various domains, namely, HR, Customer Service, Operations, SAPBusiness Intelligence, Reporting and Consulting.
- He is now a Corporate Trainer and provides consulting to his clients.
- The trainer has an MBA from University of Wales, Lampeter, completed in the year of 2010 with specialization in Information Management.
- Trained over 250 + batches in BW/BO/HANA and 80% of the students accomplished in getting jobs in various domains.
- Have working knowledge on SAP BW 7.0/7.3/7.4 and SAP BW on HANA 7.4, SAP SD, SAP MM and SAP APO DP.
Technical Frequently asked questions
- The time distribution distributes the data per time. If we take an example, if the source is the calendar week, and the target is the calendar day, the data are divided for each calendar day. You have an option to choose between the normal and factory calendar.
- SAP HANA is developed on C++.
- Row Based Tables is the traditional relational database approach. And it stores a table in a sequence of rows. Column Based Tables stores a table in the column, the entries of a column are stored in memory locations. SAP HANA is optimized for column storage and supports both rows based and column-based approach.
- Info source is a structure that consists of Info Objects without connecting the two transformers.
- It is used to connect fact table and dimension tables.
- They are used for reading and writing. These are the standard cubes which are optimized for reading. The transnational cubes are used in the SEM.
- We have displayed and navigational attributes. Display attributes are only for display and perform no analysis. The navigational attributes behave like regular characteristics. IN navigational attributes, data can be analyzed.
- SAP HANA has the multi-core CPUs and higher CPU execution speeds. HANA Column-based storage makes it easy to execute operations in parallel using multiple processor cores. When it comes to column storage data, it is already vertically partitioned. Operations on different columns can easily be processed in parallel. If multiple columns are searched each operation can be assigned to a different core. Also, operations on one column can be parallelized by partitioning the column into various sections. This can be processed by the various core process.