Returns & Reschedules
In case Bigclasses.com reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegates are:
- 100% refund, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate’s schedule.
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience, at any location, on any date of a scheduled training.
- The delegates, if they so wish, can send a replacement. However, this should be intimated to BigClasses Solutions at least 3 days prior to the event.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the rescheduling request is received 7 days prior (or more), 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 7 days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed. However, the delegate can send a replacement instead.
- The Government of India introduced the Goods and Services Tax (GST) from 1st July, 2017. The tax is for goods and services which will be added to its actual price value. It is an indirect tax levied on the supply of goods and services. GST is one indirect tax for the entire country.
- The BigClasses educational services will also be charged as per the rules of the GST. For Example, if the course select is about 19, 000, the candidate needs to pay 19,000 + 18% GST.
Note: It is mandatory that the payment of the course needs to be paid along with the 18% GST.