Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Recorded Video Training
Learn at your own convenience
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Email & Forum support for 365 days
Priority Certification support
Multi Instructor sessions
Learn SAP FICO Online Training
What Is SAP FICO?
SAP FICO is a combination of SAP FI and SAP CO. The SAP FICO full form suggests SAP FI as SAP Financial Accounting and SAP CO as SAP Controlling. In other words, SAP FICO meaning proposes an integrated diverse module subjected to the financial accounting and cost controlling of an organization. To understand this better, let’s begin with its roots. SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is a system that consists of numerous modules. These modules cover certain specific business areas of an organization which is completely based on SAP.These modules include Materials Management, Product Planning, Business Intelligence, Sales and Distribution, Human Resources, Financial Accounting, Controlling, and a few others. This is the reason why professional SAP consultants choose to subject their expertise to one or two SAP modules only. And so, the SAP consultants opt for the certification in their specific areas of expertise. Well, currently, SAP offers their certifications in three levels, which are, associate level, professional level, and master level.
Coming back to SAP FICO, the SAP FI module is designed in such a way that it helps in facilitating the following business processes in an organization:
- General Ledger and Special Purpose Ledger.
- Accounts Payable.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Bank Accounting.
- Asset Accounting.
- Funds Management.
- Travel Management.
On the other hand, SAP CO module is into accounting management. This module is also referred to as SAP Management Accounting module. The SAP CO module focuses on the following expertise:
- Cost Element Accounting (CEL).
- Cost Center Accounting (CCA).
- Activity Based Accounting (ABC).
- Internal Orders (OPA).
- Product Cost Controlling (PC).
- Profitability Analysis (PA).
- Profit Center Accounting (PCA).
Our SAP FI program offers live classes under the supervision of expert instructors. The SAP FICO module provides hands-on training to meet the financial accounting, managerial and cost controlling needs of an organization. This real-time SAP FICO training course is available from basic to advanced level. This online training program is planned and designed in an efficient way to secure your place in high-esteemed multinational corporations (MNCs). Our professional instructors are certified and experienced in numerous real-time SAP FICO projects. The course content of our SAP FICO online training program is designed in such a way that the attendant will step ahead towards his/her career goal. This SAP FICO module will provide an exposure to SAP R/3 FICO, basic settings of financial accounting, general ledger accounting, payable and receivable accounts, asset accounting, reporting, controlling, product costing, and integration of financial accounting and materials management.
Why Opt For The SAP FICO Courses?
You must be thinking that “why SAP FICO?”. Well, here are the answers to choose our SAP FICO training course. The training program will expose you to the following benefits:
- If you are not aware of the average SAP FICO salary, then you must know that it is $120,000 P.A.
- The market share of SAP FICO is 3.3%
- Major leaders of top industries are now turning towards SAP FICO. A few of the big names involve Accenture, Tata Technologies, Reliance Industries, and many more.
- The SAP FICO course will make you capable of better handling of company accounts and will offer you a highly advanced approach to financial transaction reporting.
- To your satisfaction, a report has concluded that SAP customers help 800 million consumers to live a safer and healthier life.
So, if you really want to succeed and progress in your life then learn SAP FICO from one of our SAP FICO courses that will help you outshine. The SAP FICO career path will bring you to a better level in your professional life.
About Our SAP FICO Training
BigClasses’ SAP FICO online training comes in two modules which include instructor-led online training and recorded video training. The registered candidates of both the SAP FICO training programs will be having 24/7 access to our digital library.
Under instructor-led online training, the candidate will be exposed to the interactive live training. The professional trainers are SAP FICO certified experts and are experienced in real-time projects. This SAP FICO module is designed for job oriented candidate who will be focusing on the industry ready curriculum from the starting of the training program. Once the candidate registers him- or herself for this module, the registered candidate will have the access to our free courses for 365 days. The SAP FICO course will be completed within regular classes and in weekend training classes. You can also opt for our fast track training program (over 5 hours daily).
With recorded video training, the registered participant will be having an advantage of learning about SAP FICO at your own convenience. The recorded videos are a contribution of highly professional and certified SAP FICO consultants. The registered candidate will get SAP FICO forums and email support for the 365 days of the year. Besides that, by paying a nominal token amount, the candidate will also get priority certification support and sessions from multiple instructors.
Apart from that, we are also into Corporate Training so that any organization can train their own employees to work with their best efforts. For corporate training, we provide both in-class and online training. The SAP FICO training will help in enhancing and sharpening the skills of an employee. We will ensure that your employees get the latest technological advancements in their own fields of expertise.
Key Features of SAP FICO Online Training
Our SAP FICO training will offer:
- Real-time approach.
- Professional certified trainers.
- 24/7 access to our digital library.
- Industry based SAP FICO course content.
- Certification related SAP FICO training material.
- Lifetime access to recorded SAP FICO videos.
- Practical SAP FICO training.
- Instant support.
- Reasonable SAP FICO training fees.
SAP FICO Course Objectives
The SAP FICO online training program makes you capable of overseeing the financial status of an organization. After undergoing this SAP FICO online training program, you will be able to evaluate the internal operations of the organization. This evaluation can be done with the help of generating and scheduling the reports. You will also get the optimal solutions for respective accounting requirements.
Following are the course objectives for SAP FICO training module:
- Basic knowledge of SAP, general ledger, ERP and its packages.
- Full-fledged knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, asset accounting, and reports.
- Awareness of job trends in SAP FICO.
With our designed SAP FICO training program, you will get to know the step by step guide to understand the industry based financial accounting and controlling by our expert consultants. You will witness a high-quality HD session for your complete guidance.
Why Learn SAP FICO?
Leading industries and organizations are using SAP FICO for monitoring their institution’s financial status. It is also known that an SAP FICO certified professional earns more than any other professional who is trained in several other technologies. Our training program will help you to grab one of those high-esteemed SAP FICO jobs easily. So, if you are someone who is very passionate about your career growth then this SAP FICO training program will help you to:
- Prepare for the SAP FICO certification exams.
- Become a professional SAP FICO consultant.
- Learn SAP FICO live and online.
A brief overview of sap fico online training
Get a brief overview of sap fico online training from BigClasses. Watch sap fico Training Tutorial and further analyse sap fico and its value in the IT
industries. Understand our training style, tools provided in the training, important subjects covered, and more. Click here to watch the tutorial!
Who can learn?
To begin with this SAP FICO online training, there are no mandatory prerequisites that you should qualify for. But yes, as per the job opportunities, the people who belong to this following background will definitely be benefited from this SAP FICO course:
- Anyone who is a B.A. or B.Com graduate.
- Chartered Accountants (CA).
- Accounts and Finance Professionals.
SAP FICO Course Curriculum
Duration: 60 Hours
- Introduction to ERP, Advantages of SAP over other ERP Packages
- Introduction to SAP R/3 FICO
- Definition of company
- Definition of company code
- Assignment of company to company code
- Definition of business area
- Definition of fiscal year variant
- Assignment of fiscal year variant to company code
- Definition of posting period variant
- Assignment of posting period variant to company code
- Open and close posting period
- Defining document type & number ranges
- Maintenance of field status variants
- Assignment of field status variant to company code
- Definition of tolerance groups for GL accounts
- Definition of tolerance groups for employees
- Assignment of tolerance groups to users
- Taxes on Sales & Purchases (input & output)
- Creation of chart of Accounts
- Defining Accounts Groups
- Defining Retained Earnings Account
- Creation of General Ledger Master (with and without reference)
- Display/Change/Block/Unblock of general ledger master
- Document Entry posting normal postings and posting with reference
- Display and change of documents
- Display of GL balances
- Display GL account line items
- Parked documents
- Hold documents
- Creation of Sample Document and postings with sample documents
- Defining recurring entry document and postings with recurring doc
- Creation of account assignment model and posting
- Configuration of line layouts for display of GL line items
- Reversal of individual documents, mass reversal, reversal of cleared items and reversal of accrual and deferral documents
- Defining Exchange Rate types and Translation ratios
- Define Exchange rates & posting of foreign currency transactions
- Interest calculations on term loans
- Accrual and Deferral documents
- Creation of vendor account groups
- Creation of number ranges for vendor master records
- Assignment of number ranges to vendor account groups
- Creation of tolerance group for venders
- Creation of vendor master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
- Posting of vendor transactions (invoice posting, payment posting, credit memo)
- Settings for advance payments to parties (down payment) and clearing of down payment against invoices (special GL transactions)
- Posting of partial Payment & Residual Payment
- Creation of payment terms,
- Creation of house banks and account ids
- Creation of check lots and maintenance of check register
- Display check register
- Cancellation of UN issued checks
- Creation of void reasons
- Cancellation of issued checks
- Posting of purchase returns
- Configuration of automatic payment program
- Payment to vendors through APP
- Defining correspondence & party statement of accounts
- Creation of customer account groups
- Creation of number ranges for customer master records
- Assignment of number ranges for customer account groups
- Creation of tolerance group for customers
- Creation of customer master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
- Posting of customer transactions (sales invoice posting, payment posting, debit memo)
- Settings for advance payment from parties (down payment)
- Configuration of settings for dunning
- Generating the dunning letters
- Defining correspondence and party statement of accounts
- Bills of exchange
- Posting of sales returns
- Defining chart of depreciation
- Creation of % tax codes for sales and purchased
- Assignment of chart of depreciation to company code
- Defining account determination
- Definition of screen lay out rules
- Definition of number ranges for asset classes
- Integration with General Ledger & Posting rules
- Defining Depreciation key
- Definition of multilevel methods
- Definition of period control methods
- Creation of main asset master records
- Creation of sub asset master records
- Acquisition of fixed assets
- Sale of fixed assets
- Transfer of assets
- Scrapping of assets
- Depreciation run
- Line item Settlement of assets under construction of capital work in progress
- Parallel ledgers
- Document splitting
- Financial statement version
- General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Assets Reports
- Basic settings for controlling
- Defining Controlling Area
- Defining Number ranges for Controlling Area
- Maintain Planning Versions
- Cost element accounting
- Creation of primary cost elements from financial accounting area
- Creation of primary cost elements from controlling area
- Display of cost element master records
- Change cost element master records
- Primary cost element categories
- Secondary cost element categories
- Default account assignments
- Cost Center Accounting
- Defining Cost Center Standard Hierarchy
- Creation of Cost Centers and cost center groups
- Display cost center master records
- Change cost center master records
- Creation of cost center groups
- Posting to cost centers
- Reposting of co line items
- Repost of Costs
- Planning for cost centers
- Overhead Calculation
- Creation of secondary cost element master records
- Creation and Execution of Distribution Cycle
- Creation and execution of assessment cycles
- Cost center reports
- Internal Orders
- Defining order types
- Creation of internal order master records
- Display internal order master records
- Change internal order master records
- Postings to internal orders
- Planning for internal orders
- Reposting co line items for internal orders
- Repost of costs for internal orders
- Report of Variance analysis for internal orders
- Creation of real internal orders
- Posting of business transaction to real orders
- Definition of allocation structures
- Definition of settlement profiles
- Definition of planning profiles
- Settlement of real internal orders
- Budgeting and availability control
- Maintain number ranges for budgeting
- Define tolerances for availability control
- Specification of exempt cost elements from availability control
- Maintenance of budget manager
- Profit Center Accounting
- Basic Settings for Profit Center Accounting
- Creation of Dummy Profit Centers
- Maintenance of control parameters for actual postings
- Maintaining planning versions for profit centers
- Maintaining the number ranges for profit center documents
- Creation of profit center master records
- Display of profit center master records
- Changing the profit center master records
- Creation of revenue cost elements
- Automatic Assignment of Revenue elements for Profit Centers
- Assignment of profit centers in cost center master records
- Creation of account groups in profit center accounting for planning
- Planning for profit and loss account items
- Planning for balance sheet items
- Posting of transactions into profit centers
- Generating the variance reports for profit and loss account items
- Generating the variance reports for balance sheet items
- Profitability analysis
- Maintaining the operating concern
- Define profitability segment characteristics
- Assignment of controlling area to operating concern
- Activating the profitability analysis
- Define number ranges for actual postings
- Mapping of SD conditions types to COPA value fields
- Creation of reports
- Viewing the reports
- Product cost planning
- Creation of bill materials
- Creation of activity type master records
- Planning for activity hours
- Activity type price calculation
- Creation of work center master records
- Creation of routings
- Defining cost sheet (overhead structures)
- Assignment of cost sheet to costing variant
- Creation of cost estimate with quantity structure
- Creation of cost estimate without quantity structure
- Integration of financial accounting with materials management
- Definition of organizational units in materials management i.e. plant, storage location and purchase organization
- Assignment of organizational units to each other
- Definition of tolerance groups for purchase orders
- Definition of tolerance groups for goods receipt
- Definition of tolerance groups for invoice verification
- Definition of vendor specific tolerances
- Creation, display and change of material master records
- Creation of plant parameters
- Maintenance of posting periods for materials management
- Maintenance of parameters for invoice verification
- Maintenance of plant parameters for inventory management and physical inventory
- Definition of attributes for material types
- Assignment of GL accounts for material transactions in financial accounting (Integration of MM with FI)
- Creation of purchase order, posting of goods receipt, invoice verification and Goods issue for production
- Integration of financial accounting with sales and distribution
- Definition of sales organization
- Definition of distribution channels
- Definition of divisions
- Assignment among various organizational units in SD
- Definition of partner functions
- Definitions of shipping point and loading points
- Definition of pricing procedures
- Determining the shipping points
- Determining the pricing procedures
- Maintenance of SD condition types
- Maintenance of condition records
- Assignment of GL accounts for sales transactions (integration of FI with SD)
- Creation of sales order
- Initialization of stock
- Posting the delivery of goods
- Creating the sales invoice
Information Will be Available Soon…
SAP FICO Certifications
For becoming a certified SAP FICO consultant, you need to register on the SAP website. There are several exams which include:
- FI Consultant C_TFIN52_66 – SAP Certified Application Associate – Financial Accounting
- CO Consultant C_TFIN22_66 – SAP Certified Application Associate – CO Controlling Management Accounting
To get through these examinations, you need to have an in-depth understanding of the SAP FICO concepts. There are numerous other SAP
certifications are available. Check out here(https://training.sap.com/certification/validity) to get a list of the valid SAP certifications.
BigClasses’ SAP FICO courses are designed in such a way that after registering for our courses you will be able to find a perfect SAP FICO career path. Not only that, it would enable you to take up any of the SAP FICO certifications with ease.