Sharepoint Online Training
Attend a FREE DEMO Session!
BigClasses is providing an exclusive SharePoint 2010 Online Training. A Job oriented Software Training by our Real Time Experts. You are welcome to attend our free demo classes for knowing more about the SharePoint 2010 Training.
SharePoint 2010 is the business collaboration platform that allows you to connect and empower individuals through formal and informal business communities, among the enterprise and on the far side, and to manage content effectively throughout the data lifecycle.
The consolidation of collaboration solutions onto SharePoint 2010 makes it potential to chop prices through lower coaching prices, enhanced IT productivity and cost-efficient maintenance, all at intervals a manageable and compliant platform.
Introduction to SharePoint
- Introduction to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
- Other Key SharePoint Development Areas.
Windows SharePoint Services
- WSS Basics.
- Content Types and Sites Columns.
- Templates and Features.
SharePoint Webapp, Site Collections and Sites
- SharePoint Site Collection Overview.
- Creating a Site and Sub Site.
- Managing and Using Site Templates.
- Managing Site Security.
Working with Pages and Web Parts
- Understanding Web Part Pages.
- Creating Pages.
- Understanding Web Parts.
- Adding Web Parts to a Page.
Working with Lists
- What are Lists?
- Creating Lists.
- Creating and Using Site Columns.
- Customizing List Views.
- Understanding List Security.
Working with Documents and Libraries
- What are Libraries?
- Office Integration Features.
- Creating Libraries.
- Enabling Check-In/Check-Out.
- Enabling Notifications.
- Information Management Polocies.
- Managing Alerts.
- Using My Sites.
- Using My Profile.
- Tags & Notes.
- Enabling Notifications.
Web Part Framework
- Web Part Framework Basics.
- Creating Web Parts.
- Connectable Web Parts.
- Debugging and Deploying Web Parts.
- Workflow Basics.
- Workflow Object Model.
- Workflows with SharePoint Designer.
- Workflows with VS 2010.
- Deploying Workflows using Features.
Advanced SharePoint Development
- SharePoint Object Model.
- Event Handlers.
- SharePoint Web Services.
SharePoint Designer Workflows
- Understanding the Workflow Designer.
- Defining Steps Using Conditions and Actions.
- Using Lookups.
- Extending SharePoint Designer with Custom Activities.
SharePoint and ASP.NET Forms
- Modifying List Forms Using SharePoint Designer.
- Creating InfoPaths Forms.
- Using Form Libraries.
Business Connectivity Service
- Configuring BCS.
- Connecting to External Databases.
- Displaying external data in SharePoint site.
Customizing Search Center
- Search Web Parts.
- Search Scopes.
- Usage Reporting.
Managing the Server
- Deploying Farm and Sandbox solutions.
- Using STSADM.
- Common Tasks.
- Timer Jobs.
- Types of Features.
- Feature Scopes.
- Feature Activation, Dependencies, and Stapling.
- Feature Receivers.
- Master Pages in SharePoint.
- Creating a Custom Master Page.
- Page layouts.
- Styles and Themes.
Creating User Controls and Web Parts
- User Controls.
- Web Parts.
- Visual webparts.
- Content Query/DataForm webpart.
- Client Object model.
About Sharepoint Online Training @ BigClasses
BigClasses is one of the best online training organizations offer Sharepoint training. We have qualified and experienced faculties who are responsible for taking the online sessions. We provide study materials and 24 hours support to our national and international learners as well. If you are interested in Sharepoint online training, contact us for the detailed course and the free demo classes.