SAP Online Training
Why SAP ?
SAP Market & its Scope:
- SAP has actively working projects with Fortune 500 clients with a growing demand to always recruit and hire people at all levels and in all skills sets throughout the Globe.
- The SAP market seems hot in major markets like USA as Example – Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Florida, NY/NJ, and in California.
- The SAP consulting market seems to be very strong.
- SAP bill rates are very strong compared to other ERP Packages.
- If you have a great SAP talent you are always on project and can easily get multiple billable/contract offers in a fairly short time.
- Majority of companies are committing to NEW SAP implementations and major upgrades creating large-scale hiring process.
- Industries such as Medical Device/Equipment, Pharmaceutical, Banking/Insurance, Aerospace & Defense, Mining (Gold/Copper/Coal), Energy/Utility, Hi-Tech, Public Sector, Manufacturing, Food/Beverage, CPG, and Chemical industries are really hot in market with ongoing SAP Implementations/Support/Up gradation projects.
- Companies are still seeking SAP Direct-Hire/Contract Hire talent and are willing to pay very healthy/hefty compensation & relocation to get the talent they seek, but many of SAP clients are still very picky and in a very tight candidate-market, it still results in open positions for sometimes 3-6 months.
- SAP Talent in today’s market, generally speaking, can easily find a very good opportunity to take advantage of their talents.
- My guess as example is that 40-60% of all companies that run SAP in the U.S. are open to transferring a visa if the person still has 2-3+ years remaining to work on a visa. Even these companies may be picky to hire someone with great soft-skills and very solid SAP technical skills and wait 6 months – 1 year before helping with Green Card Processing.
- Lastly, certain SAP skills seem to be in HIGH Demand including: Net weaver, XI, Enterprise Portals, BI/BW 7.0, APO, , WM, IS-Retail, AFS, HCM, and as always FI/CO!