SAP HANA – In-Memory Computing
SAP HANA In-memory computing is a technology that allows the processing of massive extents of data in main memory to provide immediate results from analysis and transaction. The data to be processed is idyllically real-time data (that is, data that is available for processing or analysis immediately after it is formed).
SAP HANA Online Training | SAP HANA Tutorial for Beginners
To achieve the preferred performance, SAP Hana in-memory computing follows these basic concepts:
- Retain data in main memory to speed up data access.
- Method 1: Using main memory as the data store.
- Method 2: Data Persistence.
2. Decrease data movement by leveraging the columnar storage concept, compression, and performing calculations at the database level.
- Method 1: Compression.
- Method 2: Columnar Storage.
- Method 3: Pushing application logic to the database.
3.Uses Divide and conquer method.
- Method 1: Parallelization on multi-core systems
- Method 2: Data partitioning and scale-out
SAP HANA Online Training at BigClasses :
Our SAP HANA Online Training is a standout amongst other SAP HANA Training delivers interactive and outstanding online sessions to the learners.
For information visit Bigclasses.com