SAP HANA – In-Memory Computing
SAP HANA In-memory computing is a technology that allows the processing of massive extents of data in main memory to provide immediate results from analysis and transaction. The data to be processed is idyllically real-time data (that is, data that is available for processing or analysis immediately after it is formed).
SAP HANA Online Training | SAP HANA Tutorial for Beginners
To achieve the preferred performance, SAP Hana in-memory computing follows these basic concepts:
1. Retain data in main memory to speed up data access.
- Method 1: Using main memory as the data store.
- Method 2: Data Persistence.
2. Decrease data movement by leveraging the columnar storage concept, compression, and performing calculations at the database level.
- Method 1: Compression.
- Method 2: Columnar Storage.
- Method 3: Pushing application logic to the database.
3.Uses Divide and conquer method.
- Method 1: Parallelization on multi-core systems
- Method 2: Data partitioning and scale-out
About SAP HANA Online Training @ BigClasses
BigClasses is one of the best online training organizations offer SAP HANA training. We have qualified and experienced faculties who are responsible for taking the online sessions. We provide study materials and 24 hours support to our national and international learners as well. If you are interested in SAP HANA online training, contact us for the detailed course and the free demo classes.
India: +91-8008114040, USA: +1-7323251626
Website: www.bigclasses.com, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.