IBM MQ Series Queue Commands
- Define QLocal(Queue-name)..
- Define QLocal(Queue-Name) Usage(Xmitq)
- Define QAlias(Queue-Name) Target(Target-Queue-Name)..
- Define QRemote(Queue-Nmae) RName(Target-Queue_Name) RQMName(Target-QMGR-Name) Xmitq(Xmitq-Name)
- Define QModel(Queue_name) Deftype(Tempdyn/PermDyn) ..
- Display QLocal(Queue-Name)
- Display Qstatus(Queue-Name)
- Display QLocal(Queue-Name) Usage
- Display QAlias(Queue-Name)
- Display QRemote(Queue-Name) All
- Display QModel(Queue-Name)
- Alter QLocal(Queue-name) Maxdepth(10000) Maxmsgl(1024(bytes)) ..
- Alter QRemote(Queue-Name) Rname(…) RQMName(….) Xmitq(…) …
- Alter QModel(Queue-Name) Deftype(TempDyn/PermDyn) ….
- Alter QAlias(Queue_Name) Target(….) …
- Delete QLocal(Queue-Name)
- Delete QAlias(Queue-Nmae)
- Delete QRemote(Queue-Name)
- Delete QModel(Queue-Name)
- Clear QLocal(Queue-Name)
About IBM MQ Online Training @ BigClasses
BigClasses is one of the best online training organizations offer IBM MQ training. We have qualified and experienced faculties who are responsible for taking the online sessions. We provide study materials and 24 hours support to our national and international learners as well. If you are interested in IBM MQ online training, contact us for the detailed course and the free demo classes.