watch VB .Net Demo Video
- Trainer Information
- Over 6+ years of extensive IT work experience in software analysis, design, development, coding, process control and windows applications.
- Hands-on experience .Net 3.5/4.0, Web Applications, Window Forms, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML,DHTML, XML, SSRS, CSS,SDLC using Waterfall, SCRUM and AGILE methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience in Object Oriented Programming with Microsoft .NET technologies
- Working as a team lead in a reputed MNC
VB .Net Course Curriculum
- Overview of Microsoft .NET
- Basic Introduction of Visual Basic .NET and OOPS
- More on VB.NET Language Constructs
- Working with Classes
- Inheritance in VB.NET
- Exception Handling
- Data Access with ADO .NET
- Windows Programming
- Delegates and Events
- Distributed Application Development
- Managed Code and Unmanaged code
Learn VB .Net
VB .NET training is a high level programming language evolved from the previous DOS version called BASIC. BASIC refers to Beginners’ All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code.
VB .NET training is a fairly easy programming language to learn. The codes look a bit like English Language. Different software companies produced different version of BASIC, such as Microsoft QBASIC, QUICKBASIC, GWBASIC, and IBM BASIC and so on.
Online VB .NET training is a VISUAL and events driven Programming Language. These are the main divergence from the old BASIC.
In BASIC, programming is done in a text-only environment and the program is executed sequentially. In VB .NET 6.0 programming is done in a graphical environment. Because users may click on a certain object randomly, so each object has to be programmed independently to be able to response to those actions (events).
Therefore, a VB .NET Program is formed from many subprograms, each has its own program codes, and each can be executed independently and at the same time each can be linked together in one or the other way.
VB.Net Job Trends