SQL Server DBA Online Training
Learn SQL Server DBAMicrosoft SQL Server is software system that meanly permits you to make SQL servers and build and host many strong and stable databases on those servers. SQL Server will accommodate each tiny and enormous databases starting from simply a few users accessing them to many users utilizing an application.
Microsoft SQL Server DBA is essentially liable for overseeing all aspects of database administration including: watching performance, documenting procedures and standards, tuning, design, and supporting new business processes. All in all, the task of a database administrator is to safe guard the data.
SQL Server DBA Training makes you understand Designing and implementing highly available production systems and Assisting in the definition and implementation of database standards.
Sql Server dba online training developing and maintaining existing databases based on standard specifications, Installing and maintaining all database software.
Here we teach you on MS Sql Server 2005 DBA training and MS Sql Server 2008 DBA training. An overview of MS sql server 2012 DBA is also given.
SQL Server DBA Course Curriculum
Duration: 35 Hours
- SQL Server Architecture
- SQL Server Version’s and Editions
- SQL server Installation and Configuration
- System databases
- Pages and extents
- Sql server services
- Sql server protocols
- ACID properties
- Recovery models
- Security-Login and User, Principals, Securable, Managing Permissions
- Authentication Modes
- Server roles
- Database roles
- Isolation Levels and Concurrency
- Locking and Blocking-Types of locks and Types of reads
- Service accounts for SQL server
- GUI Templates-object explorer, solution explorer, template explorer, registered servers
- Command line tools-BCP, SQLCMD
- Creating and Configuring Database
- Altering Databases and Their Options-Using ALTER command, Controlling Access, Controlling DB state.
- Linked servers
- DAC-Dedicated Administrator Connection
- CMS-Central Management Server
- Data Compression and Backup Compression
- Using ALTER Authorization Command
- Schemas-Creating and working with schemas
- Database snapshots
- DBCC-And their parameters
- Indexes-Types of Indexes, working and maintaining indexes, resolving index fragmentation, fill factor
- Update statistics
- SQL Server 2008 Top New Features
- DMV’s-Types of Dynamic Management Views and working with them.
- PBM-Policy Based Management
- Resource governor
- Performance data collector
- SQL Server profiler
- Maintenance Plans
- Database mail
- Types of Sql Server Backups and their important options.
- Types of Restores and its related options
- Orphan Users-Fixing orphan users
- Log shipping
- Database Mirroring
- Replication-Types Replication
- Basics of Windows Clustering
- Overview of real time Third party Monitoring tools-Ex:-Idera DM, Lite speed.
- Overview of real time Ticketing tool-Ex:-Altiris, Remedy.
- Our trainers possess 7 years of total IT experience
- 5+ years in SQL DBA
- Our trainers are MCTS microsoft certified technology specialist 2008.
- ITIL information technology infrastructure library certified professional.
- Handled 40 online batches since 2 years.