- Trainer Information
- 6 years of experience as SAP Consultant and 4 Years of project experience worked on 3 Implementation projects and 3 support projects.
- 3+ years of teaching experience.
- Handled more than 45 Batches through classroom training and more than 25 Batches through Online training.
- SAP SD Online Training Content
- ERP / SAP Introduction
- Three Tier Architecture
- Sales Overview
- Enterprise Structure
- Master Data
- Sales Process
- Document Type Controls Processing
- Copy Controls
- Basic Functions
- Outline Agreements
- Logistics Execution
- Finance Integration
- Material Management Integration
- Domain Functionality Interaction
- Data Dictionary
- SAP SD Online Training
The SAP SD training comes with a group of configuration tasks, master data, transactions, reports and technical objects. SAP’s inherent strength is its ability to seamlessly integrate across modules FI, SD, CO, PP, MM, PS etc.
SAP Sales and Distribution activities are terribly basic to a company entity’s operations and given the quality of those processes and also the data required to execute these processes, a decent ERP like SAP is nearly indispensible currently.
SAP SD online training is probably the foremost implemented and a very extremely successful module to this point and remains leading in demand for well trained and experienced consultants.
SAP SD educational program would cowl the quality SAP SD module and the way it’s enforced to automatism and systematize over-the-counter business processes by providing simply accessible implementation guides, fantastic time-saving tips, yet as direct simply accessible info on the dos and don’ts of implementing and maintaining the sales and distribution module of SAP.
SAP SD Resources
- FAQs: 1100+
- Support Certification Materials: 2
- Reference Books: 6
- Reference Materials: 23
- USA: 51
- India: 71
- Other Countries: 11