SAP BW / BI Online Training 7.3 / 7.4
Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Recorded Video Training
Learn at your own convenience
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Email & Forum support for 365 days
Priority Certification support
Multi Instructor sessions
Learn SAP BW / BI Online Training
SAP delivers task and role-based information models and reporting situations for SAP BW that is based on reliable metadata. SAP BI put forward preferred task in a company the information they need to carry out their tasks. The information models delivered covers all business areas and integrate content from almost all SAP and selected external applications.
SAP BI (Business Intelligence) is a part of SAP NetWeaver platform that enables to get a timely access to key business data. Data access is often a vital criterion for achieving commercial success. Being challenged by the ongoing globalization and growing utilization of the Internet in business activities.
SAP BI module consists of three basic packs, they are BI platform, information warehouse and a kit of BI tools which retains statistical returns interpretation, analysis and system of the enterprise data. By means of the offered kit of tools are the key business data from the operated SAP applications and all the other external and internal data sources can be transformed, consolidated and integrates in SAP BI.
Who can learn?
- You need to know about databases and how they work so that you will know the need of datawarehouses.
- You need to know what is OLTP and OLAP and their differences.
- You need to have basics of sql.
- Also you should know what star schema.
SAP BWBI Course Curriculum
Duration: 50 Hours
- General Introduction.
- SAP introduction.
- SAP System Architecture / Landscapes
- ASAP Methodologies
- Data warehousing/ BW/ BI Introduction
- Master data; Attributes, Texts, and Hierarchies.
- Standard Naming conventions in SAP and BI
- OLAP v OLTP: The OLAP Concept and differences between OLAP and OLTP
- Info Objects: Definitions
- Types: Characteristics, Key Figures, Time, and Unit.
- Design of InfoCube: Star Schema concepts. Precautions.
- InfoCube: Definitions
- Types: Standards, real time, remote.
- Data Store objects (DSO):
- Types: Standards, Real time.
- Info Sets
- Hybrid Provider
- Semantic Provider
- Extraction from Flat Files:
- Creating datasource for File Source Systems
- Extraction from ECC
- LO (Logistic Extraction)
- HR Extraction
- Generic Extraction
- COPA Extraction
- Data Transfer Process
- Creating data transfer processes
- Creating process chains
- Scheduling and monitoring
- Checking process chain runs
- Monitor for extraction processes and data transfer processes
- Roll Ups
- Real business scenarios on different system environments, Moving objects from one system to another.
- BEx Query Designer
- Queries: New queries, Restricting Characteristics, Formulas and Exception Cells
- Query Design: Defining Exceptions, Conditions, Restricted and Calculated Key Figures
- Variables: The Variable Wizard, Variable Types and Processing Types, query Properties
- Component Properties: Properties of Characteristics, Attributes, Structure, Formula, Key Figures
- Scheduling Reporting in different formats.
- BEx Analyzer
- Merging Two Reports in a single workbook
- Creating Interactive Dashboards
- Metadata Repository: Searching for Metadata
- Open Hub Destination
- Transportation of Objects from BW SQL to BW HANA.
- The trainer has over 9 years of experience into various domains, namely, HR, Customer Service, Operations, SAPBusiness Intelligence, Reporting and Consulting.
- He is now a Corporate Trainer and provides consulting to his clients.
- The trainer has an MBA from University of Wales, Lampeter, completed in the year of 2010 with specialization in Information Management.
- Trained over 250 + batches in BW/BO/HANA and 80% of the students accomplished in getting jobs in various domains.
- Have working knowledge on SAP BW 7.0/7.3/7.4 and SAP BW on HANA 7.4, SAP SD, SAP MM and SAP APO DP.