watch SAP BODS (Data Services) Demo Video
- Trainer Information
- DWH enterprise archiect with 15 Years of experience working with fortune 500 companies with strong expertise on SAP BO BODS & HANA.
- 10 years of Classroom and Online Training experience.
- Domain expertise on Banking, Insurance, Healthcare and retail.
- Highlights of SAP BODS 4.2 Training
- Administration part and Code Promotion, Testing Activities.
- Introduction to multiple sources and Targets.
- Special focus on loading data into the HANA.
- He will also cover xml, source flash target data and real-time jobs.
- Project orientation based on Sap standards and methodologies (AIO, BPDM, RDS)
- Indeapth Practical scenarios from Banking, Insurance & Health care.
- special focus on Data quality transforms.
- indeapth emphasis on 25 core BODS transformations.
SAP BODS (Data Services) Course Curriculum
- Introduction to business objects data services architecture and ETL technology
- Creating basic, intermediate, and advanced ETL Jobs
- Addressing Data quality
- Intergrating SAP ECC BI and SAP HANA application using SAP BODS
- Performance tuning in BODS
- Business Objects Data Services administration
- Error handling and data recovery and ETL automation
- Production support activities in BODS
Learn SAP BODS
SAP BODS (Data Services) course information
- SAP BODS is a prominent ETL tool used to build Enterprise data warehouses and data mart.
- It is used in massive Data intensive applications and It is used both batch and real time mode.
- It is heavily used in SAP data migration application and used as a prominent ETL tool for ETL replication in SAP HANA.
Data Services integrates with vast number of products includes SAP Business Warehouse, SAP Data Quality Management, SAP Information Steward, SAP Master Data Management and others for different usage and different process.
SAP Data Services Prerequisites
- Basic Knowledge on Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence.
- Knowledge on any RDBMS.