- Trainer Information
- Our trainers are highly experienced and skilled.
- All our SAP Basis trainers are employed with top level IT companies.
- All our trainers are SAP certified professionals.
- Our trainers have 8+ years’ experience in SAP with thorough knowledge on SAP BASIS
- Many of our SAP online trainers are working on the relevant platform and have 6+ years of real time experience on SAP and settled as SAP Consultants.
- SAP Online Training techniques of us are specially designed for the global learners and are globally proven.
- Our trainers are excellent Online Training experts
- Our Trainers aims at quality teaching, which earned them multitudes of learners and also trains in corporate companies.
SAP BASIS Course Curriculum
- Course Duration : 50 Hours
- SAP Introduction
- SAP Basis Administration
- SAP R/3 Description
- SAP R/3 Architecture
- Landscape and Implementation Life cycle
- Installation and Guidelines
- SAP Server
- CCMS and Configurations
- SAP R/3 Authorization System
- Transport System
- Patch Management
- SAP Administration to Oracle Database
- SAP Printing System
- Administration Utilities
SAP BASIS Demo Video
Learn SAP BASIS
BASIS is a comprehensive R/3 product from SAP to manage giant company’s data. It is a set of middleware program and tools that enable applications across operating systems interoperable with an underlying base. SAP Basis includes Client/Server Architecture, Graphical User Interface (GUI) and Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). Some of the other components included are Development Environment for R/3 system, a Data Dictionary as well as with user, system admin and monitoring tools.
Real time use case industries of SAP BASIS are varied like to Cost Accounting, Financial and Asset Data and will used in managing Materials, Plants and Operations.
SAP Basis Prerequisites
Knowledge on DBMS or SQL commands
Basic awareness on any Object Oriented Programming language
Knowledge on any database preferably Oracle
SAP BASIS Job Trends
SAP BASIS Resources
- FAQs: 1050+
- Reference Books: 11
- Reference Materials: 21
- USA: 70
- India: 55
- Other Countries: 67