- Trainer Information
- 8+ years of experience in providing training on JAVA, J2EE & Oracle.
- Java Faculty in a well reputed Organization.
- Have hands on experience on Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring & Hibernate with effective database management skills like SQL, using with servers JBOSS/Tomcat/WebSphere Server.
- Familiar with tools like: MYSQL WorkBench, Toad, SQL*Plus, SQL Query Browser.
- Excellent Communication Skills
Oracle SQL & PL SQL Course Curriculum
- Course Duration : 40 Hours
- Oracle Database Environment
- Pseudo columns and functions
- Character Functions
- Date Functions
- SET Operators
- Group Functions
- Sub queries
- Transaction Control Language
- Data Definition Language
- Declarative Constraints
- Database Objects
- Database Security
- Control Structures
- Error handling
- Dynamic SQL
- Oracle Supplied Packages
- Collection Data types
watch Oracle SQL & PL SQL Demo Video
Learn Oracle SQL & PL SQL
Oracle is an object-relational database management system created and marketed by Oracle Corporation.
Oracle course deals with the best database out there within the market and has the foremost advanced feature set. Oracle 11g course is the latest and most refined Oracle database. It permits high-speed transactions, sophisticated applications and higher business selections. These capabilities offer users the practicality to make high-quality and economical info applications.In most relative databases, information is accessed through SQL, or Structured query language, and Oracle is not any exception. PL/SQL is that the procedural language extension to SQL. PL/SQL could be a programming language like C, Java or Pascal. Within the Oracle world, there are no higher thanks to access your information from within a program. SQL are often natively embedded in PL/SQL programs.
Oracle Courses (for DBA training) or oracle online training is aimed towards people WHO wish to make their career in IT infrastructure field. Anyone can be a part of these oracle courses, be it the scholars, individuals operating in another IT/ non IT areas who need to move into IT infrastructure or individuals operating in IT Infrastructure (or even with Oracle Database) WHO need to boost their skills.