watch Oracle DBA 12c Demo Video
- Trainer Information
- 10+ Years of experience in IT Industry as Oracle DBA Trainer.
- Expert in Oracle Architecture, Backup & Recoveries, RMAN Performance tuning and UNIX operating system & utilities.
- Hands on experience in Oracle DBA and SQL right from installation, granting access, troubleshooting, etc.
- 6+ yrs. of dedicated corporate training.
- Majority of experience as Corporate Trainer in Oracle DBA, SQL/PL-SQL.
- Excellent communication skills.
Oracle DBA Course Curriculum
- Course Duration : 50 Hours
- Prerequisites Oracle DBA 10g & 11g & 12c
- Oracle DBA Overview
- Oracle Architecture
- Managing an Oracle Instance
- Oracle Installation & Database Creation
- Managing Tablespaces & Datafiles
- Storage Structures
- User Management
- Networking Overview
- Exports & Imports
- Dataguard Setup
- Backup & Recovery Overview
- RMAN (Recovery Manager) Overview & Configuration
- User Managed Backup & Recovery
- Transportable Tablespaces
- Implementing Dataguard (stand by)
- Database Upgradation & Patching
- Performance Tuning
Learn Oracle DBA 12c
An Oracle database is a collection and assortment of information treated as a unit. The aim of a database is to store and retrieve relative data. Oracle Database is the first database designed for enterprise grid computing, the most flexible and cost effective way to manage information and applications. Oracle DBA 12c training illustrates all features of the Oracle database server which is an object-relational database management system. It explains how the functioning of Oracle database server and it lays a conceptual foundation for much of the practical information.
Oracle DBA 12c training applies to the Oracle database server running on all operating systems. Oracle DBA Concepts is intended for, system administrators, and database application developers.
Oracle DBA online training also describes the Overview of Database Backup and Recovery Features.