watch Oracle DBA Demo Video
- Trainer Information
- 10+ Years of experience in IT Industry as Oracle DBA Trainer.
- Expert in Oracle Architecture, Backup & Recoveries, RMAN Performance tuning and UNIX operating system & utilities.
- Hands on experience in Oracle DBA and SQL right from installation, granting access, troubleshooting, etc.
- 6+ yrs. of dedicated corporate training.
- Majority of experience as Corporate Trainer in Oracle DBA, SQL/PL-SQL.
- Excellent communication skills.
Oracle DBA Course Curriculum
- Course Duration : 50 Hours
- Database Management Systems
- Relational Database Modeling
- Oracle Database Installation
- Oracle Database Architecture
- Database Objects
- Database Storage
- Oracle Networking
- Oracle Utilities
- User Management, Role and Privilege
- Backup and Recovery
- RMAN Backup and Recovery
- Oracle Database Upgrades
- Oracle Database Management Tools
- Performance Tuning
- Oracle Automatic Storage Management
- Oracle Database High Availability
Learn Oracle DBA
An Oracle database is a collection and assortment of information treated as a unit. The aim of a database is to store and retrieve relative data. Oracle Database is the first database designed for enterprise grid computing, the most flexible and cost effective way to manage information and applications.Oracle 11g DBA training illustrates all features of the Oracle database server which is an object-relational database management system. It explains how the functioning of Oracle database server and it lays a conceptual foundation for much of the practical information.
Oracle DBA training applies to the Oracle database server running on all operating systems. Oracle DBA Concepts is intended for, system administrators, and database application developers.
Oracle DBA online training also describes the Overview of Database Backup and Recovery Features.