- Trainer Information
- Having 15+ Years of Experience as faculty in a range of IT based subjects, which includes implementation in Client/Server concepts using ASP, ASP.Net, Java and JSP with Databases SQL Server/Oracle.
- Worked in HCL CDC, Hyderabad as Corporate Trainer.
- Worked in Software Technology Group, as a Senior Technical Executive.
J2EE Course Curriculum
- J2EE Overview
- J2EE Fundamentals
- Java Server Pages JSP
- Web Application Servers
- Server Side Components
- Enterprise Java Beans EJB
- Java Mail
- Java Naming and Directory Interfaces JNDI
- Java Messaging Services JMS
- Java XML
The Java Platform, Enterprise Edition or Java EE (formerly known as Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition or J2EE) has undergone several changes since Java J2EE-1.0 as well as numerous additions of new specifications.Java J2EE 1.4, the predecessor to the Java EE 5 platform, has many powerful features than older version of Java api. Here are a few of the significant changes of Java J2EE:
- Java EE 5 platform, more defaults are available, with a special emphasis on making them meaningful. Java Developers now have fewer details to remember.
- The EJB software programming model is significantly simpler in Java EE 5 platform.
- The new Java Persistence API is available to all Java api platform applications, including those based on Java EJB technology.
J2EE Job Trends