J2EE Online Training
Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Recorded Video Training
Learn at your own convenience
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Email & Forum support for 365 days
Priority Certification support
Multi Instructor sessions
Learn J2EE Online Training
The Java Platform, Enterprise Edition or Java EE (formerly known as Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition or J2EE) has undergone several changes since Java J2EE-1.0 as well as numerous additions of new specifications.Java J2EE 1.4, the predecessor to the Java EE 5 platform, has many powerful features than older version of Java api. Here are a few of the significant changes of Java J2EE:
- Java EE 5 platform, more defaults are available, with a special emphasis on making them meaningful. Java Developers now have fewer details to remember.
- The EJB software programming model is significantly simpler in Java EE 5 platform.
- The new Java Persistence API is available to all Java api platform applications, including those based on Java EJB technology.
Who can learn?
- Basic Knowledge of Computer
- Basic Knowledge of Programming(Conditional Statements , Looping, Functions , compilation)
- Basic Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
Java J2EE Course Curriculum
Duration: 30 Hours
- Life Cycle
- JSP Page Execution
- JSP Page Structure
- Directives, Actions
- Implicit Objects
- Request and Response
- Form Processing
- Writing Filters
- Cookies Handling
- Session Tracking
- File Uploading
- Custom Tags
- Enterprise Bean
- Session Bean
- Message-Driven Bean
- Accessing Enterprise Bean
- Contents of an Enterprise Bean
- Naming Conventions of Enterprise Bean
- Life Cycle of Enterprise Beans, Enterprise Bean Example
- Message-Driven Example
- Using Embedded Enterprise Bean Container
- Using Asynchronous Method Invocation in Session Beans
- Persistence – Introduction
- Persistence Query Language
- Criteria API for Criteria Queries
- String Based Criteria Queries
- Controlling Concurrent Access Entity Data with Locking
- Message, Address
- Advantages Architecture
- Contexts and Sub Contexts
- Operations on JNDI Contexts
- What is Messaging?
- What is JMS API?
- JMS Architecture
- Messaging Domains
- Programming Model
- Message Producers
- Message Consumers
- Messages, Queue Browsers
- Having 15+ Years of Experience as faculty in a range of IT based subjects, which includes implementation in Client/Server concepts using ASP, ASP.Net, Java and JSP with Databases SQL Server/Oracle.
- Worked in HCL CDC, Hyderabad as Corporate Trainer.
- Worked in Software Technology Group, as a Senior Technical Executive.