watch C# .Net Demo Video
- Trainer Information
- Over 6+ years of extensive IT work experience in software analysis, design, development, coding, process control and windows applications.
- Hands-on experience .Net 3.5/4.0, Web Applications, Window Forms, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML,DHTML, XML, SSRS, CSS,SDLC using Waterfall, SCRUM and AGILE methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience in Object Oriented Programming with Microsoft .NET technologies
- Working as a team lead in a reputed MNC
C# .Net Course Curriculum
Click Here for a Complete Course Contents
C# Language Basics
- Memory Management
- OOP Concepts Exception handling
- Operator Overloading
- GUI Application Programming
- Delegates and Event Handling
Learn C# .Net
C# .Net online training is Microsoft’s new programming language for the .NET platform. It combines some of the best features of modern programming languages such as Java, C++ or Visual Basic.
Online C sharp .net training introduces an object-oriented language with single inheritance but multiple interfaces per class.
It supports component-based programming by properties (smart fields), events and delegates (enhanced function pointers).
This course is a C# .Net tutorial for programmers who are already familiar with Java or similar languages. C# .Net online training starts out with basic C# .Net features such as types, expressions, statements and object-orientation and the training continues with more advanced features such as threads, attributes, namespaces and assemblies.
C# .Net training also provides a short glimpse into .NET’s base class library. C# .Net online training is fully interoperable with other .NET languages such as VB .NET, Eiffel .NET or Oberon .NET.
C# .Net Job Trends