C# .Net Online Training
Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Recorded Video Training
Learn at your own convenience
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Email & Forum support for 365 days
Priority Certification support
Multi Instructor sessions
Learn C# .Net Online Training
C# .Net online training is Microsoft’s new programming language for the .NET platform. It combines some of the best features of modern programming languages such as Java, C++ or Visual Basic.
Online C sharp .net training introduces an object-oriented language with single inheritance but multiple interfaces per class.
It supports component-based programming by properties (smart fields), events and delegates (enhanced function pointers).
This course is a C# .Net tutorial for programmers who are already familiar with Java or similar languages. C# .Net online training starts out with basic C# .Net features such as types, expressions, statements and object-orientation and the training continues with more advanced features such as threads, attributes, namespaces and assemblies.
C# .Net training also provides a short glimpse into .NET’s base class library. C# .Net online training is fully interoperable with other .NET languages such as VB .NET, Eiffel .NET or Oberon .NET.
Who can learn?
- Students / IT Newbie’s aspiring to become a Business Analyst
- Folks who are in the ITES industry like BPO`s and KPO`s
- IT Folks who plan to transition into a Business Analyst
- Working BAs seeking Formal Training to stand out from their Competition
- Project Managers Managing a team of Business Analysts
- Good Communication, Analytical, Documentation, People & Problem Solving Skills
C# .Net Course Curriculum
Duration: 45 Hours
- Memory Management
- OOP Concepts Exception handling
- Operator Overloading
- GUI Application Programming
- Delegates and Event Handling
- Enumerations and Arrays
- Constructors, Destructors, Partial Classes and Static Classes
- Introduction to Inheritance, Visibility Modifiers and Simple Inheritance
- Hiding methods, Method Overriding, Abstract Classes and Methods
- Sealed Classes and Interfaces
- Delegates, Generics
- Exceptions, Debugging, Break points, immediate window, Collections
- Multi-Threading, LINQ
- Manipulating Files and File Streams
- Over 6+ years of extensive IT work experience in software analysis, design, development, coding, process control and windows applications.
- Hands-on experience .Net 3.5/4.0, Web Applications, Window Forms, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML,DHTML, XML, SSRS, CSS,SDLC using Waterfall, SCRUM and AGILE methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience in Object Oriented Programming with Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Working as a team lead in a reputed MNC.