Business Analyst Online Training
Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Learn Business AnalystWhether you are pursuing a career as a Business Analyst, are interested in training in Business Analysis, we got the right course for you.Why Study Business Analysis?
Over the last several years, the field of Business Analysis has experienced exponential growth. More and more, Business Analysts are joining project teams to manage the scope of the product and solution, leaving project managers with more time to manage the scope of the project itself.Business Analysts help organizations improve how they conduct their functions and activities in order to reduce overall costs provide more efficient use of scarce resources and better support the customer and the solutions needed to remain competitive in a global economy.
About the Program:
This course teaches participants the overall process of Business Analysis and where it fits in the bigger picture of the project life cycle and the business context. The course is interactive and combines discussion, active workshops and demonstrations of techniques.
One goal of this course is to teach participants how to achieve bottom-line results that cut through real-world problems. Other goals include improving operations to develop new systems and products and maximizing results through project performance.
Who can learn?
- Students / IT Newbie’s aspiring to become a Business Analyst
- Folks who are in the ITES industry like BPO`s and KPO`s
- IT Folks who plan to transition into a Business Analyst
- Working BAs seeking Formal Training to stand out from their Competition
- Project Managers Managing a team of Business Analysts
- Good Communication, Analytical, Documentation, People & Problem Solving Skills
Business Analyst Course Curriculum
Duration: 40 Hours
- What is business analysis?
- Best practice in business analysis
- Benefits of business analysis
- The business analysis process
- What is a project?
- BA role vs. project manager role
- BA competencies
- The BA career path
- BA Role in Product based\ Services based Companies
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- SDLC Methodologies (Waterfall, V-shape, Spiral, RAD, RUP, XP, Scrum etc…)
- Project Metrics
- Strategic Enterprise Analysis
- Feasibility Studies
- Writing Proposals (RFP)
- Validation of SOW
- Domain knowledge: Where & How to acquire
- The term “Stakeholders”
- Stakeholders Roles and Responsibilities
- Stakeholder Identification and Prioritization
- Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Requirements Engineering
- Requirements Stability Index
- Technical writing guidelines
- Defining problem, vision and scope
- Importance of a solution’s scope statement
- Documenting project vision and scope
- The Business Requirements Document (BRD)
- The BRD vs. the Technical Specifications Document
- Elements of a Business Requirements Document
- BRD validation Techniques
- Writing Effective Use cases
- Functional Explanation sessions
- Design and Development
- Validation and verification
- Levels and types of testing
- The master test plan
- Test scenarios and test cases
- UAT Sessions
- Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- CR Log
- How to handle Change Requests
- Unable to deliver
- What happens next?
- 4 + 1 View
- Unified Modelling Language
- Business Analysis Tools
- Wireframes \ Mock-ups \ Prototypes
- Communicating effectively
- Effective consensus building
- Risk Management
- Impact Analysis
- GAP Analysis
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Templates (BRD, KOM , MOM ,WSR, Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test case, Test Peer Review, Risk Register,Change Request, Issue Tracker etc…)
- Standards like CMMI etc…
- Versioning and Repositories
- Gold-Plating and Missing List
- Case Studies
- Resume Services
- Mock Interviews
- 8+ years of experience as a business analyst in top IT Companies.
- Worked for multiple geographies including North America, APAC, Europe and Middle East.
- Rich experience in creating Use Cases, Data Modeling and UML based Object Oriented Analysis and Design Excellent knowledge of Business Analysis knowledge areas including requirements planning, elicitation, analysis & documentation, solution assessment & validation and communication.