watch Business Analyst Demo Video
- Trainer Information
- 8+ years of experience as a business analyst in top IT Companies.
- Worked for multiple geographies including North America, APAC, Europe and Middle East.
- Rich experience in creating Use Cases, Data Modeling and UML based Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Excellent knowledge of Business Analysis knowledge areas including requirements planning, elicitation, analysis & documentation, solution assessment & validation and communication.
Business Analyst Course Curriculum
- Business Analysis Introduction
- Requirements Planning
- Requirements Elicitation
- Requirements Analysis
- Requirements Documentation
- Requirements Management and Communication
- Solution Validation and Acceptance
- Enterprise Analysis
- Competencies and Life Cycle Models
- Business Analysis Fundamentals
Learn Business Analyst
Whether you are pursuing a career as a Business Analyst, are interested in training in Business Analysis, we got the right course for you.Why Study Business Analysis?
Over the last several years, the field of Business Analysis has experienced exponential growth. More and more, Business Analysts are joining project teams to manage the scope of the product and solution, leaving project managers with more time to manage the scope of the project itself.Business Analysts help organizations improve how they conduct their functions and activities in order to reduce overall costs provide more efficient use of scarce resources and better support the customer and the solutions needed to remain competitive in a global economy.
About the Program:
This course teaches participants the overall process of Business Analysis and where it fits in the bigger picture of the project life cycle and the business context. The course is interactive and combines discussion, active workshops and demonstrations of techniques.
One goal of this course is to teach participants how to achieve bottom-line results that cut through real-world problems. Other goals include improving operations to develop new systems and products and maximizing results through project performance.
Business Analyst Job Trends