What is DATA STAGE ?
What is Data Stage?
- It is an ETL tool.
- Used for extraction, transformation and loading.
- ideal tool for data integration projects system migrations
- Importing, extracting and creating metadata are within these jobs
- Data stage allows scheduling, monitoring and running the jobs
- Allows administering the development and execution in a single environment.
DATASTAGE AND QUALITY STAGE 11.5 ONLINE TRAINING | Datastage Tutorial
I encourage you to see this DataStage video tutorial that clarifies what is DataStage and all that we have talked about in the blog. Proceed, appreciate the video and reveal to me what you think.
What is difference between Data stage and Informatica?
- Links are treated as objects in Data stage, but in Informatica they are treated as Port Connectivity.
- The implementation of Slowly Changing Dimensions is easy in Informatica which are complex in Data Stage.
- Complete error handling is not supported by Informatica, but it is supported in Data stage.
About DataStage Online Training @ BigClasses
BigClasses is one of the best online training organizations offer DataStage training. We have qualified and experienced faculties who are responsible for taking the online sessions. We provide study materials and 24 hours support to our national and international learners as well. If you are interested in DataStage online training, contact us for the detailed course and the free demo classes.
India: +91-8008114040, USA: +1-7323251626
Website: www.bigclasses.com, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.