What is DATA STAGE ?
What is Data Stage?
- It is an ETL tool.
- Used for extraction, transformation and loading.
- ideal tool for data integration projects system migrations
- Importing, extracting and creating metadata are within these jobs
- Data stage allows scheduling, monitoring and running the jobs
- Allows administering the development and execution in a single environment.
What is difference between Data stage and Informatica?
- Links are treated as objects in Data stage, but in Informatica they are treated as Port Connectivity.
- The implementation of Slowly Changing Dimensions is easy in Informatica which are complex in Data Stage.
- Complete error handling is not supported by Informatica, but it is supported in Data stage.
For more information on Data stage training & Informatica training, visit