What is DATA STAGE ?
What is Data Stage?
- It is an ETL tool.
- Used for extraction, transformation and loading.
- ideal tool for data integration projects system migrations
- Importing, extracting and creating metadata are within these jobs
- Data stage allows scheduling, monitoring and running the jobs
- Allows administering the development and execution in a single environment.
I encourage you to see this DataStage video tutorial that clarifies what is DataStage and all that we have talked about in the blog. Proceed, appreciate the video and reveal to me what you think.
DATASTAGE AND QUALITY STAGE 11.5 ONLINE TRAINING | Datastage Tutorial
What is difference between Data stage and Informatica?
- Links are treated as objects in Data stage, but in Informatica they are treated as Port Connectivity.
- The implementation of Slowly Changing Dimensions is easy in Informatica which are complex in Data Stage.
- Complete error handling is not supported by Informatica, but it is supported in Data stage.
If you are looking for real time online training on Data stage training & Informatica training, you will find excellent training at Big Classes. BigClasses will provide you online training by skilled and industry experienced faculty.
Every modules of the course is specially designed for you to reach your career goal. For details contact: email@example.com.