Testing Tools Online Training
Software testing is a process used to identify the correctness, completeness, and quality of developed computer software. It includes a set of activities conducted with the intent of finding errors in software so that it could be corrected before the product is released to the end users.
In simple words, software testing is an activity to check whether the actual results match the expected results and to ensure that the software system is defecting free.
Why is testing so important?
- A China Airlines Airbus A300 crashed due to a software bug on April 26, 1994 killing 264 innocent lives
- Software bugs can potentially cause monetary and human loss, history is full of such examples
- In 1985, Canada’s Therac-25 radiation therapy machine malfunctioned due to software bug and delivered lethal radiation doses to patients, leaving 3 people dead and critically injuring 3 others
- In April of 1999, a software bug caused the failure of a $1.2 billion military satellite launch, the costliest accident in history
- In May of 1996; a software bug caused the bank accounts of 823 customers of a major U.S. bank to be credited with 920 million US dollars
As you see, testing is important because software bugs could be expensive or even dangerous.
Get trained on software testing tools, We provide you industry expert online training on testing tools
click here for further details and register for free Demo