SAP HANA Online Training Overview
SAP High-performance Analytic Appliance is an In-Memory Database from SAP to store data and analyze large volumes of non-aggregated transactional data in real time. Basically SAP HANA is a database. It addresses many problems which are being faced in the traditional databases through its In-Memory concept.
Disk I/O when a hard drive is used to store the data, CPU sits idle during the time the data is being written. Hence Disk I/O always causes performance bottleneck. Whereas In-memory storage overcomes this problem since the data is stored in RAM rather than hard drive. SAP HANA utilises this technology reducing the performance risk.
Hence for HANA to be installed, we need to have good hardware configuration – 40 cores and 512 GB RAM.
With SAP HANA you get the power to develop In-Memory apps that analyze massive volumes of data in real-time.
SAP HANA has both OLTP and OLAP capabilities
OLTP: Simple queries like INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE etc.
Returns few records
Does not require much processing time
OLAP: Complex aggregations – sometimes combination of various OLTP queries
Returns huge number of records depending upon the data
Requires more processing time
EX: Data warehouses
- You are going to be given the newest coaching course material on SAP HANA covering time period examples
- The Trainer for SAP HANA has real-time expertise and still has executed variety of real-time HANA primarily based projects
- You are going to be given the newest interview queries by method of that you’ll simply crack an interview.
- Real-time project in SAP HANA, which is able to successively boost your confidence by raising your technical talent set.
- All the net coaching sessions are going to be conducted in an exceedingly step by step methodology ranging from the fundamentals and ending at advance topics in SAP HANA.
SAP HANA ONLINE TRAINING CONTENT
SAP IN-MEMORY APPLIANCE (HANA) 1.0:
- Introduction to SAP HANA
- Entirely new Possibilities
- SAP’s In-Memory Offering
- Hana in contrast to SAP Applications
- Hana in Detail
- Look & Feel
- Structure of In-Memory computing studio
- Administrative view
- Navigator view
- How to configure perspectives
- How to create a package
- Architecture of Hana- overview
- IMCE and surroundings
- Row store and column store
- Loading Data
- Data modelling concepts
- Persistence Layer of Hana
- Concept of Back up and Recovery
- Data Provisioning and Replication
- Replication Server, process and Architecture
- Data Services
- SAP BODS and HANA
- Basic data service connection types
- Data services 4.0
- Full extractor though ODP
- Configure import server
- Create and execute a data seervice job to populate HANA
- Purpose of the Information Modeler
- Levels of Modeling in Hana
- Create and display data for Attribute view
- Create and display data for Analytical view
- Create and display data for Calculation view
- Purpose of Import/Export functionality
- Connectivity options for reporting on top of Hana
- Understand the Business Objects BI 4.0 platform and reporting possibilities
- Set up various connectivity to Hana system for reporting
- Business objects BI 4.0 Explorer
- Business objects BI 4.0 Enterprise
- Crystal Reports via odbc/jdbc connections
- Others, Microsoft Excel connectivity
- User Management
- User Creation
- Role Creation and Assignment
- Analytic view (Authorization) Creation
- Security details