MSBI (SSAS, SSRS AND SSIS) Online Training
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Online Training describes the complete Microsoft Business Intelligence stack and also the role of Sql Server Reporting Services and every element in order that a far better knowing estimate of resources could be created within the BI project.
- Explain the thought of the Unified data Model; perceive its limitations and sensible implementations and once it would be acceptable to use in an exceedingly quick and low value BI deployment.
- Explain what SQL 2008 and also the R2 unleash modification in Microsoft Bi and the way best to leverage these technologies.
- You will learn to use these tools to design reports in either ad-hoc mode or for distribution once or regular on subscriptions.
- You will explore the Dashboard designer and see the benefit of that you’ll be able to produce scorecards, filters, KPIs and dashboards.
- Understand the roll of Power Pivot and SQL Server Integration Services in Microsoft BI. is that the massive development with stand out 2010 and SQL Server 2008 R2. You’ll learn wherever it fits, a way to use it and what impact it’ll have on this and future of your Microsoft BI investment.
- Excel rules the land of the MBA! Here we are going to explore excel Services 2010 and you’ll be able to with success implement a “Single version of the reality workbook” deployment.
Register at bigclasses.com and learn more about Reporting from SSRS and integration from SSIS along with analysis SSAS