MS BI Online Training
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Online Training describes the complete Microsoft Business Intelligence stack and also the role of every element in order that a far better knowing estimate of resources could be created within the Bi project.
- Explain the thought of the Unified data Model; perceive its limitations and sensible implementations and once it would be acceptable to use in an exceedingly quick and low value Bi deployment.
- Explain what SQL 2008 and also the R2 unleash modification in Microsoft Bi and the way best to leverage these technologies.
- You will learn to use these tools to design reports in either ad-hoc mode or for distribution once or regular on subscriptions.
- You will explore the Dashboard designer and see the benefit of that you’ll be able to produce scorecards, filters, KPIs and dashboards.
- Understand the roll of Power Pivot in Microsoft Bi. is that the massive development with stand out 2010 and SQL Server 2008 R2. You’ll learn wherever it fits, a way to use it and what impact it’ll have on this and future of your Microsoft Bi investment.
- Excel rules the land of the MBA! Here we are going to explore excel Services 2010 and you’ll be able to with success implement a “Single version of the reality workbook” deployment.