MSBI Online Training
- Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI)Online Training describes the complete Microsoft Business Intelligence stack and also the role of every element in order that a far better knowing estimate of resources could be created within the Bi project.
- Explain the thought of the Unified Data Model; perceive its limitations and sensible implementations and once it would be acceptable to use in an exceedingly quick and low-value Bi deployment.
- Explain what SQL 2008 and also the R2 unleash modification in Microsoft Bi and the way best to leverage these technologies.
- You will learn to use these tools to design reports in either ad-hoc mode or for distribution once or regular on subscriptions.
- You will explore the Dashboard designer and see the benefit of that you’ll be able to produce scorecards, filters, KPIs, and dashboards.
- Understand the role of Power Pivot in Microsoft Bi. is that the massive development with standout 2010 and SQL Server 2008 R2. You’ll learn wherever it fits, a way to use it and what impact it’ll have on this and future of your Microsoft Bi investment.
- Excel rules the land of the MBA! Here we are going to explore excel Services 2010 and you’ll be able to with success implement a “Single version of the reality workbook” deployment.
MSBI Online Training | MSBI Training Videos for Beginners
SQL Server DBA Topics
- SQL Server Architecture
- SQL Server Version’s and Editions
- SQL Server Installation and Configuration
- System databases
- Pages and Extents
- SQL server services
- SQL server protocols
- ACID properties
- Recovery models
- Security-Login and User, Principals, Securable, Managing Permissions
- Authentication Modes
- Server Roles
- Database Roles
- Isolation Levels and Concurrency
- Locking and Blocking-Types of locks and Types of reads
- Service accounts for SQL server
- GUI Templates-object explorer, solution explorer, template explorer, registered servers
- Command line tools-BCP, SQLCMD
- Creating and Configuring Database
- Altering Databases and Their Options-Using ALTER command, Controlling Access, Controlling DB state.
- Linked servers
- DAC-Dedicated Administrator Connection
- CMS-Central Management Server
- Data Compression and Backup Compression
- Using ALTER Authorization Command
- Schemas-Creating and working with schemas
- Database snapshots
- DBCC-And their parameters
- Indexes-Types of Indexes, working and maintaining indexes, resolving index fragmentation, fill factor
- Update statistics
- SQL Server 2008 Top New Features
- DMV’s-Types of Dynamic Management Views and working with them.
- PBM-Policy Based Management
- Resource governor
- Performance data collector
- SQL Server Profiler
- Maintenance Plans
- Database mail
- Types of SQL Server Backups and their important options.
- Types of Restores and its related options
- Orphan Users-Fixing orphan users
- Log shipping
- Database Mirroring
- Replication-Types Replication
- Basics of Windows Clustering
- Overview of real-time Third party Monitoring tools-Ex:-Idera DM, Lite-speed.
- Overview of real-time Ticketing tool
About MSBI Online Training @ BigClasses
BigClasses is one of the best online training organizations offer MSBI training. We have qualified and experienced faculties who are responsible for taking the online sessions. We provide study materials and 24 hours support to our national and international learners as well. If you are interested in MSBI online training, contact us for the detailed course and the free demo classes.
India: +91-8008114040, USA: +1-7323251626
Website: www.bigclasses.com, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.