Microstrategy online education
Microstrategy develops software which helps organization to analyze external and internal data to make a business decision and to develop mobile applications. Microstrategy develops and sells mobile softwares, business intelligence, cloud based services etc.
Why it is good to use Microstrategy?
There are plenty of reasons that why we should use Microstrategy. Some of reasons are:
- Microstrategy is very easy to use.
- It is fast to install and deploy.
- Thousands of engineers are deploying Microstrategy.
- It is very easy to maintain.
- It can be implemented globally.
- Many companies are already used it and gave good feedback.
- It supports both departmental and enterprise BI applications
- It can access multiple BI applications on web and mobile devices.
- BI software and mobile intelligence software helps to forecast.
Features available in MicroStrategy 8
It provides following features:
- Redesigned web interface
- Fully interactive reporting
- Seamless integration of reporting and analytics
- Editing over the web and WYSIWYG Document Design
- It can directly access SAP BW for analysis and reporting purpose
- Operational database reporting
- Access to heterogeneous data source
- Integrated forecasting and predictive analytics
What type of authentication does MicroStrategy 8 use?
MicroStrategy 8 authenticates users using any of the following methods:
- Standard user name and passwords
- Database Pass-through
- Windows Authentication
- LDAP or Lightweight Directory Access Protocol systems (example: Microsoft Active Directory, Novell, or SunOne )
- Integrated with Single Sign-on products (Example: Netegrity or Oblix)