MicroStrategy Intelligence Servers on Web Server
Adding a Server manually:
Add a Server manually, this section allows adding an Intelligence Server to create a connection along with the name and IP address. While connecting, the user may go to options page to define its options or for immediate connection. This section displays the following cases
- Add: Add the Server name and the server properties allow you to configure default properties.
- Connect: Adds and connects the server to the list of connected servers.
The connected servers provide you the following information about the Intelligence Servers which are currently connected to MicroStrategy Web.
- Server Name: Name of the MicroStrategy Intelligence Server
- Loaded: Number of Loaded Connections
- Cluster: Intelligence Server’s cluster ID
- Connect Mode: Shows Manual and Automatic connections to Intelligence Server
- Maximum Pool Size: Max number of Web connections can make to the Intelligence Server
- Action: Disconnect MicroStrategy Web from Intelligence Server
- Properties: Modify the connect mode, load and maximum pool size
The Unconnected Servers provide you the following information about the Intelligence Servers which are disconnected recently from the MicroStrategy Web.
- Server Name: Intelligence Server name and information.
- Connect Mode: information on connections to Intelligence Server
- Initial Pool Size: Number of connections initially established to Intelligence Server
- Maximum Pool Size: Max number of connection that can make to the Intelligence Server
- Action: Connect MicroStrategy Web to the Intelligence Server
- Properties: Modify to balance load, max pool size and connect mode.