Microsoft .Net Online training
MS .Net Online Training:
- List the major elements of the .NET Framework and explain how they fit into the .NET platform.
- Learn all the features of VS.NET IDE.
- Explain the main concepts behind the common language runtime and use the features of the .NET Framework to create a simple to complex application.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the C# & VB.NET Language features.
- Learn and implement concepts of Object Orientation. Create classes and interfaces that are functionally efficient and appropriate for given programming scenarios.
- Use the .NET Framework class library to efficiently create and manage strings, arrays, collections and enumerators.
- Develop applications which are database intensive using ADO.NET.
- Use delegates and events to make an event-sender object signal the occurrence of an action to an event-receiver object.
- Read and write to data streams and files. Serialize and deserialize an object graph.
- Develop Dynamic Web Applications using ASP.NET.
- Understand and use various State Management techniques like Cookies and Sessions.
- Provide Security (Authentication and Authorization) to a web based application.
- Develop internationalized multilingual applications using Globalization and Localization.
- Implement web 2.0 features using AJAX.
- Create distributed applications by means of Web Services,Remoting and WCF
- Develop applications using N-Tier architecture.
get registered for more information on MS .Net online training classes