Microsoft .Net Online training
MS .Net Online Training:
- List the major elements of the .NET Framework and explain how they fit into the .NET platform.
- Learn all the features of VS.NET IDE.
- Explain the main concepts behind the common language runtime and use the features of the .NET Framework to create a simple to complex application.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the C# & VB.NET Language features.
- Learn and implement concepts of Object Orientation. Create classes and interfaces that are functionally efficient and appropriate for given programming scenarios.
- Use the .NET Framework class library to efficiently create and manage strings, arrays, collections and enumerators.
- Develop applications which are database intensive using ADO.NET.
- Use delegates and events to make an event-sender object signal the occurrence of an action to an event-receiver object.
- Read and write to data streams and files. Serialize and deserialize an object graph.
- Develop Dynamic Web Applications using ASP.NET.
- Understand and use various State Management techniques like Cookies and Sessions.
- Provide Security (Authentication and Authorization) to a web based application.
- Develop internationalized multilingual applications using Globalization and Localization.
- Implement web 2.0 features using AJAX.
- Create distributed applications by means of Web Services,Remoting and WCF
- Develop applications using N-Tier architecture.
About .Net Online Training @ BigClasses
BigClasses is one of the best online training organizations offer .Net training. We have qualified and experienced faculties who are responsible for taking the online sessions. We provide study materials and 24 hours support to our national and international learners as well. If you are interested in .Net online training, contact us for the detailed course and the free demo classes.
India: +91-8008114040, USA: +1-7323251626
Website: www.bigclasses.com, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.