MicroSoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Online Training
What is MSBI?
MSBI stands for Microsoft Business Intelligence. It provides best solutions for Business Intelligence Queries. MSBI gives user to get up-to-date information for decision making for the organization. Power MSBI is an outstanding visualization tool. Another excellent feature of this is Q&A.
Microsoft Business Intelligence is divided into three categories:
- 1. SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
The SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is the data-warehousing arm of the SQL Server 2008 R2 suite – equipped with superior Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) capabilities.
- 2. SSAS (SQL Server Analytical Services)
It is a multidimensional analysis tool that features Online Analytical Processing, powerful data mining capabilities, and deeper dimensions to business information within a relational database.
- 3. SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
It is a framework of reporting mechanisms such as the Report Builder, Report Designer, Report Manager and Report Server that work together through a Web interface to enable the development of concise interactive reporting solutions in print or Web format.
Eligibility criteria for this training
- A SQL Developer can join the course.
- Fresher can also join
- MSBI is the first choice of many organizations for their business intelligence solutions
- There are wide number opportunities for MSBI professionals.
- One of the best choice for any IT Professional to get high paid jobs
- It is very easy to learn.
- Basic knowledge of computers is sufficient to learn this course.
- Flexible Session Times
- Online Training
- Qualified Trainers
- Very good quality study materials
- High Success Rate
- Personalized Training
- 24 Hours Support
- Certificate upon Completion
For further details contact us at email@example.com