Business Objects Overview | BO Online Course
What is BO?
Business Objects is a combined query, reporting and analysis solution for business experts which allow them to access the data in their corporate databases directly from their desktop and present and analyze this info in a Business Objects document.
Business Object is an OLAP tool that is generally used by high-level management as a part of a Decision Support Systems (DSS).
BO makes it easy to access the data because you work with it in business terms that are familiar to you, not technical database terms like SQL.
SAP BO Business Intelligence Suite 4.1 introduces the following features:
- System Configuration Wizard
- SAP Jam
- SAP HANA Business Layer Wizard
- Analysis, edition for OLAP integration with SAP Business Objects Design Studio
- Support for right-to-left display
Again, SAP Business Objects Analysis, edition for OLAP is a powerful, web-based OLAP analysis tool that helps you gain insight into business data and make intelligent decisions that impact corporate performance.
Business Objects Overview | BO Online training @ Bigclasses.com
What’s new in Analysis, edition for OLAP?
• New analysis functions
• Prompt functionality enhancements
• Improved SAP integration
• Support for additional data sources
Our Course Content
1) Data warehousing/dimensional modeling practical concepts
2) Database concepts needed for data warehousing
3) Architectural overview
4) Universe design
5) Web intelligence
6) Crystal reports
7) Dashboard Builder
8) Migration fundamentals
11) Desktop intelligence
12) WEBI-rich client
13) Universe builder & query builder
14) Query as web service
16) Security implementation
17) Import wizard publishing wizard
18) Business view manager
19) Live office reporting
20) Sap WEBI/dashboard reporting
21) Introduction to bo-sdk
22) How to use & leverage bo extension points in business objects
23) Bo Xi r3 certification guidelines:
24) Intelligence xi 3.0 – level one