AWS Online Training
Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Recorded Video Training
Learn at your own convenience
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Email & Forum support for 365 days
Priority Certification support
Multi Instructor sessions
Learn AWS Online Training
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the most popular and most widely used Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud in the world.
AWS has four core feature buckets—Compute, Storage & Content Delivery, Databases, and Networking. At a high level, you can control all of these with extensive administrative controls accessible via a secure Web client.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
Who can learn?
- Who are good at either Linux/Windows server.
- Developers/System Ops Admin.
- An in-depth knowledge of 1 or more high-level programming language.
- Preferred Server Configuration.
- Data Center.
- Connectivity Tools.
- AWS relation with Pre requisites.
AWS Course Curriculum
Duration: 45 Hours
- Agile Model
- Release process
- AWS relation with Agile
- Limitations with Physical Servers
- Cost concerns with Physical Servers
- Overhead of Administration
- How Cloud overcome the limitation
- Why Cloud
- Advantages with Cloud
- Organization benefits with Cloud
- TYPES Of Cloud(Public,Private,Hybrid and Community)
- IAS,SAS and PAS
- Advantages of Managing servers on cloud
- Supporting Peak usage with Cloud
- AWS relation with Cloud
- Costing Model
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Cloud Interoperability Issue What to migrate?
- Legal and compliance
- What is virtualization?
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Types of virtualization
- Virtualization terminologies
- Advantages of Linux over Windows
- Linux distribution
- Understanding RPMs
- Linux commands
- Shell Scripting
- DevOps Relation with Cloud
- Why AWS preferred for DevOps
- Understanding different processes combining AWS and DevOps
- AWS Architecture
- AWS Management Console
- AWS Account setup
- AWS free subscription – Limits and Usage
- Authentication Vs Authorization
- How users are managed in AWS
- How Roles are managed in AWS
- Different Rolls to control access of services
- Assigning Multiple Roles to user
- Default Roles and Custom Roles
- Understanding KEY
- Creating and deleting buckets
- Adding objects to buckets
- Accessing objects
- Deleting objects
- What is S3?
- Uses of S3 storage
- Permissions of S3
- Discussing lifecycles in s3
- Different types of instance
- Pricing model in EC2 instances
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- EC2 Windows instance & Linux Instance
- Security Groups
- Key Pairs
- Elastic IPs
- Launching an instance
- Logging into the instance
- Load balancing
- Auto scaling
- Different types of networks that can be setup in AWS
- Public subnets & private subnets
- Route tables
- Creating a new VPC
- ACL & Security Groups
- Creation of Internet Gateway
- Connecting to instances in the gateway
- Selecting the Engine
- Configuring the Database Engine
- Creating your Database
- RDS Limits
- Managing Mysql Database Server
- Setting up automatic backups
- Authorizing access to the DB via DB Security Groups
- Working with storage types
- Dynamo DB?
- What is no sql technologies
- What is dedicate network connection
- How to establish private connection between AWS& your data canter
- Configure virtual interface
- Connect your network to AWS
- Configuring Amazon Route53 as your DNS Service
- Domain registration
- Domain Name System (DNS) service
- A Format
- AAAA Format
- CNAME Format
- MX Format and more..
- How to create Hosted Zones
- Types(Cname, IP address,MX)
- Creating, Updating and Deleting health checks
- Elastic Cache Terminology and concepts
- Backup and Restore
- Elastic Block Storage
- Creating deleting volumes
- Increasing volume size
- Creating volume size
- Cluster explanation
- Managing Elastic Cache
- Managing Replication Groups
- DNS Names and Underlying IP
- Creation of a topic
- Subscribing to topic via Email
- Setting notification for EC2 instance changes
- Monitoring with Cloud watch
- Getting statistics for a specific EC2 instance
- Getting aggregated statistics
- Metrics for other AWS Services and related namespaces
- Setting up notifications
- Setting up email domain
- Limits of SES
- Test Email setup
- Creation of a queue
- Sending messages to the queue
- Setting SNS to SQS
- Retrieving messages from SQS
- Dead Letters
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Understand SLA
- Understand Priorities
- Real time project process explanation
- Resume preparation assistance.
- Interview questions on each topic.
- Explanation of POC’s with real time case studies.
- Informatica Certified and working Lead Consultant.
- 9 years of experience in insurance, Sales and Retails domains.
- Successfully trained more than 70 batches.
- Trained more than 300+ learners of various domains.