AWS Admin Online Training
Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Recorded Video Training
Learn at your own convenience
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Email & Forum support for 365 days
Priority Certification support
Multi Instructor sessions
Learn AWS Administration
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the most popular and most widely used Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud in the world.
AWS has four core feature buckets—Compute, Storage & Content Delivery, Databases, and Networking. At a high level, you can control all of these with extensive administrative controls accessible via a secure Web client.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
Who can learn?
- Who are good at either Linux/Windows server.
- Developers/System Ops Admin.
- An in-depth knowledge of 1 or more high-level programming language.
AWS Admin Course Curriculum
Duration: 45 Hours
- Understanding Computing Concepts
- Challenges with Distributed Computing
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Challenges in onsite datacenter
- Why Cloud Computing
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Models(Private, Public & Hybrid)
- Software as a Service(SAAS)
- Platform as Service(PAAS)
- Infrastructure as Service(IAAS)
- What is AWS?
- Why we go for AWS?
- History of AWS and Services of AWS
- Understanding the regions
- Understanding Available zones(AZ’s)
- Understanding the edge locations
- Introduction to the AWS products & Services
- Understanding the market place
- Understanding the various components of AWS
- Understanding the AWS Certification path
- Introduction to the AWS Management Console
- Regions and Availability Zones – How to choose the right one
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Finding the right AMI
- Launching an instance(Linux & Win) – How to choose the right instance type
- Security via Key Pairs
- Working with the Security Group
- Assigning Elastic IPs
- Logging into the instance
- Hands-on-Lab on EC2
- Use standard AWS infrastructure features such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC.)
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2).
- Creating and accessing both Windows & Linux Servers from console and Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Build functioning virtual private networks with Amazon VPC from the ground up using the AWS.
- Deploy Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls.
- Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services.
- Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud.
- Manage resource conumption in an AWS account using an Amazon Cloud Watch and Trusted Advisor.
- Select and implement the best strategy for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances.
- Configure an EC2 Server that launch behind a load balancer, with the system scaling up and down
- Edit and troubleshoot a basic AWS Cloud Formation stack definition
- Deciding between On-demand instances, Spot instances & Reserved instances
- EC2 Reserved Instance Marketplace
- Troubleshoot the most common problems with instances
- Hands-on-Lab on EC2 Operations
- Understanding Amazon Machine Image (IAM)
- Choosing the right AMI
- Creating your own AMI
- Deciding what goes into an AMI
- Migrating OS across the regions through AMI
- Hands-on-Lab on AMI
- Creating and deleting volumes
- Attaching and detaching volumes
- Mounting and Unmounting the attached volume
- Creating snapshots and managing snapshots
- Recovering the volumes with snapshot
- Migrating volumes from one region to another region
- Hands-on-Lab on EBS
- Creating a load balancer
- Internal Load balancer
- External Load balancer
- Load balancing protocols
- Security groups for the load balancer
- Configure health check for the load balancer
- Adding multiple instance to the load balancer
- Cross-zone load balancing
- Connection Draining
- Hands-on-Lab on ELB
- What is auto scaling?
- Auto scaling components
- Benefits of auto scaling
- Creation of launch configuration
- Configuration of auto scaling policies based on the Load on EC2 instances.
- Advantages of using Auto scaling
- Hands-on-Lab on Auto scaling
- Understanding IAM in AWS
- Creating and managing user accounts in AWS
- Creating and managing Groups in IAM
- Creating and assigning roles in IAM
- Delegation of permissions for users
- Creation of custom policies for delegation
- Setting up multi factor Authentication (MFA)
- Managing Account settings
- Understanding report and generating Credential Report
- Hands-on-Lab on IAM
- Creating and managing S3 buckets
- Managing objects in the S3 buckets
- Managing AWS S3 with Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Creation of a static website using S3 storage
- Uses of S3 storage
- Working with Permissions of S3.
- Discussing lifecycles in s3
- Deploying website on S3 storage
- Accessing S3 storage via Tools( s3 Browser & Cloud berry)
- Hands-on-Lab on S3
- Creating Vaults
- Accessing the Glacier vault using tools
- Using Glacier for backups
- Retrieval period
- Hands-on-Lab on Glacier
- Understanding network components in AWS
- VPC Essentials
- Building A Non-Default VPC
- VPC Networking & Security
- Configuring A NAT Instance
- DB Subnet Groups
- ACL & Security Groups
- Elastic IP Addresses And Elastic Network Interfaces
- Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues
- Hands-on-Lab on VPC
- Understanding db operations in AWS
- Selecting the Engine
- Configuring the Database Engine
- Creating your Database
- Setting up automatic backups
- Authorizing access to the DB via DB Security Groups
- Hands-on-Lab on Database on AWS
- Debugging cloud related issues
- Monitoring the AWS Service Health Dashboard
- Monitoring with Cloud watch
- Getting statistics for a specific EC2 instance
- Getting aggregated statistics
- Metrics for other AWS Services and related namespaces
- Setting up notifications
- Use Cloud Watch To Monitor An Instance Dedicated To Monitoring
- Monitoring The Elastic Load Balancer For Performance And Availability
- Hands-on-Lab on Cloud Watch
- Understanding SNS
- Understanding TOPIC
- Creating and managing TOPIC
- Publish to a TOPIC
- Configuring the scbscriptions
- Configuring and managind alerts to various Services
- Sending messages to Mobile
- Configuring SNS to send the messages to HTTP/HTTPS
- Integrating SNS with Cloud watch and monitoring the alerts
- Hands-On-Lab On Simple Notification Service(SNS)
- Creation of a queue
- Sending messages to the queue
- Setting SNS to SQS
- Retrieving messages from SQS
- Hands-on-Lab on SQS
- Understanding the AWS cloud formation
- Understanding Stack in AWS
- Building AWS infrastructure as a code
- Utilization of Sample templates
- Managing the stack in S3
- Building EC2 Instance with Cloud formation
- Introduction to JSON
- Troubleshooting issue from cloud formation
- Hands-on-Lab on Cloud formation
- Hands-on projects execution with two Projects using AWS
- Migration of Physical Server to
- Configuring the server migration connector
- Network configuration for Connector
- Migrationg the VM Server from VMWare to AWS
- Replicating VMs using the CLI
- Updating the Connector
- Re-Register the Connector
- Demo on migration
- Hands On Lab on Server Migration
- AWS Server Migration (Between Regions)
- On premisis Physical Server Migration
- Onpremisis VMWare Server Migration
- Website Deployment and migration
- Storage Migration
- Review the whole topics
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Q/A
- Documests Review
- Informatica Certified and working Lead Consultant.
- 9 years of experience in insurance, Sales and Retails domains.
- Successfully trained more than 70 batches.
- Trained more than 300+ learners of various domains.