Adv. SAP CO Online Training
Instructor-led Online Training
Interactive Live training
Real Time, Certified, Expert Trainers
Job oriented & Industry ready curriculum
Free Course Access for 365 Days
Fast-track / Regular / Weekend
Learn Advanced SAP COSAP Controlling (CO) is another important SAP module offered to an organization. It supports coordination, monitoring, and optimization of all the processes in an organization. SAP CO involves recording both the consumption of production factors and the services provided by an organization.
SAP CO includes managing and configuring master data that covers cost and profit centers, internal orders, and other cost elements and functional areas.
The main purpose of SAP controlling module is planning. It enables you to determine variances by comparing actual data with plan data and thus enables you to control business flows in your organization.
Advanced SAP CO Course Curriculum
Duration: 35 Hours
- CO. Org. Structure
- Maintain Controlling Area
- Maintain Number Ranges
- Manual Creation of Cost Elements
- Automatic Creation of Cost Elements
- Creation of Cost Centre
- Define Cost Centre Group
- Cost Centre Standard Hierarchy
- Posting to the Cost Centre
- Display CO. Document
- Display Actual Line Items
- Activate Order Management in CO. Area
- Maintain Settlement Profile, Number Ranges for Settlement Documents
- Maintain Allocation Structure
- Define Order Type
- Number Ranges for Orders
- Dummy Profit Centre
- Creation of Profit centres.
- Assign Cost Centre to Profit Centre
- Automatic Account Assignment of Revenue Elements
- Number Ranges for Documents
- Product Costing
- Master Data Review for Product Costing
- Preliminary Cost Estimate
- Product Cost Planning
- Introduction to profitability analysis
- Data Flow in profitability Analysis
- Maintaining the operating concern
- He has relevant experience is 10 years on SAP FICO module.
- He has 4 years of online/classroom training experience.
- He has completed 54 plus batches still now.
- He is CA, CFA & certified consultant, presently working with AKS Software Ltd.